Stop

I woke up the next morning feeling sick. And I hurled a rainbow. I walked around forgetting about something. Welp I forgot so I went to school. I wore by boko no pico shirt with my tight black shorts and I rolled down the hill to get to school.

I saw Lauren the butterfly and Roger. Trying to avoid them I ran in the door but before that could happen I broke my leg and screamed and screamed. Lauren came up to me trying to help but she was getting me mad, so I got m scissors and cut her wings off.

I decided to skip school that day. I went to ice cream shop. I ordered blue mint chip ice cream. It was gross.

So I was about to smack the cashier but I stopped. He looked a lot like Harry but better. He had long black curly hair and green eyes. I giggled and told him the ice cream was the best but he glared at me. I grabbed his arm and tried to write my number with a pen but the police came. I tried to run but they got me and took me away.

I they put in me in a cell by Harry's brother Harris. Awkwardly in my boko no piko shirt that Harry got me I went to the other corner of the room.

"Why are you in here Camilla," Harris said.

"Um for killing Harry and other people,"I sad happily.

He was mad and cried, "I HATE YOU,"he shouted.

We began to fight. Harris punched me in the chest and I flew into the wall. I got up and karate chopped him in the neck and smacked him. He fainted from the pain.

One hour later a man came in the cellar with a matching shirt as me. We got along. The cop came by us so I grabbed him between the cell and slammed him on the bar. The man took the key out of the police officers pocket. We escaped.

~~~
1)Lauren the butterfly had a tragic end😞😞
2)The police caught her but she made a new friend 😏
3)What's going to happen between the man with matching shirt and Camilla 😏💦