Chapter 10♡

~Edited~
*Inori Pov*

As I passed out cold from the battlefield the only thing I remember is Crowley. When I open my eyes I could feel tears on my face.

As I look around than realize I was not in my room. Someone just open the door and enter in and it was Guren.

"Inori your awake is there anywhere painful or do you need anything?" Guren says in a worried voice.

"Guren Nii, where am I?" I question him as I try to sit up. "You're at the hospital when we bring you here your out cold Inori". Guren answered as he helps me sit up.

"Hmm... is that so... so the mission failed huh..." I say as I look down. "Yea... it's a failed mission for this and what happen out there Inori and Shinya told me most of it," Guren question me.

"Inori why do you help those vampires escape when you know you have to kill them for this mission," Guren questions me more.

"I'm sorry Guren Nii..." I reply to Guren with tears in my eyes. Guren saw that I have tears in my eyes and hug me and said: "is this something you can't say Inori".

I nod my head in reply for Guren to know that. Guren just sighs for his breath and said: "let me guess you let them go because you have fallen for that vampire name Crowley right".

I was shocked that Guren know that and I nod my head to answer Guren. "How you know that I fall for him, Guren Nii?". I question him.

"Guess I just know your not the type of person to cry when you have to fight your love once out for a mission Inori," Guren says as he wipes my tears away.

As I'm about to say something someone knock on the door and enter it was Kureto. "Look like your awake Inori now it's time to explain to yourself what happen there on the battlefield and doesn't think about lying about it I saw everything," Kureto question me.

I was speechless at what Kureto said. "hold on Kureto she just woke up can't you give her some time before you start the questioning!" Guren stands up and helps me talk to Kureto.

"Guren why did you hide her from me she's part of the seraph experiment Hyakuya and she got 5 black demons." Kureto question Guren.

"Why you ask well that is because I know you will do something to her like how you make Mahiru that's why," Guren answered back with anger.

"Guren Nii what this about the Hyakuya?" I question Guren. Guren just look at me and didn't say a word.

"The Hyakuya Orphan is our test subject for the Seraph," Kureto answer with a smirk on his face.

"How can you make those kids go through those!" I say in shock.

"Inori this is not what you think," Guren says in a worried voice.

"Can you guys give me some time to think alone?" I say as I look down at my bed.

"Inori..." Guren says with worry. "Please give me some time to think," I reply.

As both of them went out of the room. My mind is full of mess about the Seraph the kids and Crowley too.

Night time
*Nobody Pov*

When you were about to go sleep the doctor come in to check on you and change the IV drop when he did that you feel very sleepy and fall asleep.

But you heard that the doctor is talking to someone about something that he makes you fall asleep.

When you fall into a deep sleep you had this dream again about Crowley in your past life.

Inori dream