Chapter 29♡

~Edited~
*Inori Pov*

After all the events that happen with Yu and his friends and leaving the place I just let out a sigh of breath and thought to myself 'This is going to be a pain in the ass to be in'.

As I was still in my thought I can hear the helicopter and that meant Krul is coming on top of that Ferid too and I don't want to see that asshole's face for some reason.

Yet again I let out a sigh of breath and turn to Violet "Sweetie you're going to stay here with Horn and Chess alright Mama is going with Papa out there so stay here and be good".

"Yes, Mama I will be good and stay here with Horn-nee and Chess-nee," Violet said to me with a smile as went to them.

"Horn, Chess I will leave her in your hands for now I got a bad feeling thing is going to turn bad later so stay here with her and protect her please the both of you," I say to them with a Please look.

"You have to leave her in good hands Inori-sama," Horn says to me as she bows down a little to me.

"Don't worry Inori-sama we will do everything to protect her." Chess says to me as she bows down a little to me too.

"Thank you both of you, we will be leaving now," I say to them as I walk to Crowley and put on my cape hoodie to cover my face.

When we went out of the mansion and pass Guren to them I just stand next to Crowley and look at everything that is happening.

I was busy watching what happening and didn't notices Ferid is next to us and was talking to Crowley. When I watch Guren being questioned and beat up my only thought is 'Ouch! That going to hurt a lot and leave a scar on it too.'

I was deep in thought until Ferid call out to me and pass me my medication for the cure and I take it and put it in my small pouch.

"Ferid, This time round this medication will last me for how long?" I question him as I am busy looking at what's going on with Guren.

"This is going to last you for 5 months Hime-san," Ferid replies to me as he also watches Krul handle Guren.

"Hmm... is that so," I say to him as I turn to look at the both of them.

"Ferid, there's something that still gets me..." Crowley says to Ferid as he looks at him with a death glare.

"And may I know what is that Crowley-kun?" Ferid question him with a smile on.

"Is that you sold out my location to the humans? Care to try and explain that one away? I thought I was part of your faction. " Crowley replied to him with a death glare.

"But you were entertained, right? Weren't they amusing?" Ferid question him more with a smile on.

"Well... Yeah. I guess they were kinda fun." Crowley just replies as he looks away to think.

"There see? How about some thanks... For me sending something to liven up your boring day." Ferid says to him with more amusement.

"Tangentially, a member of my faction-You-Being attacked makes it less likely I'll be suspected. Right?" Ferid said some more with amusement.

"Yup. I knew you had to be the one behind it all and on top of that you put Violet in danger too." Crowley says to him.

"Aha ha ha! I'm sorry about putting Violet in danger but on the other hand, you are half-correct, yes." Ferid says to him with more amusement.

"This particular little plot... had someone even more twisted than Ferid to pull the strings, Crowley," I say to him as I look at them.

"Oh? Who?" Crowley question me. "Him," I answer Crowley as I point at Guren and that shocks him as I show a bored look and Feird had an amusing one.