"Well hello again"

Joel's POV

Today was Friday the last day of the week and the day of the schools musical additions were and I heard there were going to be some special judges this year so that's cool I guess and we were told before hand to pick any song from a musical or someone how was in a musical.So naturally I pick Hey Look Ma,I Made It by panic at the disco sung by Brendon Urie who was in the world famous Kinky Boots. So then I took a warm shower and put on my P!ATD shirt I bought with my own money,black jeans,and worn down black combat boots and before I left for school I did a quick clean of the house for my "parents" when they get home. Then grab my backpack and walked to school before school started I went to Mr.Hart the theater teacher to give him the cd of the song. Just as I walk in I see two people talking to him and I could not believe what I was seeing Ethan Slater and THEE BRENDON URIE so I ran two the second teacher the music teacher Miss.Honey."Hey Joel what do you need"asked Miss.Honey "here is my music for my addition for the musical"I said handing here the Cd she thanked me and I walked to my locker to grab my books and then I heard my name being called "THERE IS MY FAVORITE STUDENT"said Mr.Hart Shit I thought quickly closed my locker and grab my back and ran to my English class.

Brendon's POV ( ohhh did not see that)

Me ,Ethan, Lily walked down the hall with the Theater Teacher because we are picking the people for the this seasons musical which is Kinky Boots which I'm staring in right now. Then again I came to this because of my job in Kinky boots/ my singing career, but also Ethan because I think I have fell in love with him because he just darn cute and sweet to everyone and he was talking about Joel when he ran into him yesterday then he saw Joel looking in his locker "THERE IS MY FAVORITE STUDENT"yelled Mr.Hart then Joel looked at us and grab his books an ran to his next class "what was that all about"asked Lily. "He normal is a very friendly person, but he must shy around new people or something around that"said Mr.Hart I looked at Ethan he looked and we both blush and look away and we walked in awkward silence till we got to the theater room.

Joel's POV

Shit what am I going to do I can't sing in front of all of them and so as the day went on like normal till last period Drama/Theater class we all waited back stage for are turns then it came to be my turn I walked on stage and sang my hart out (play song if you want) and when I was done I got a standing ovation from lily,Ethan,and Brendon. "Joel that was amazing I never heard I younger kid hit my high notes before" said Brendon. I smiled as blushed " I never got a compliment about my singing before so thank you so much" I said looking at them. I walked off stage with people glaring at me per usual people know me as the foster kid. I got dismissed from my class due to it being about additions for the musical I grab all my needed stuff from my locker and then I hear a women call my name. "Joel dear your parents are here to get you" said the secretary from down the hall. No No No not today any day but today I though I walked into the office scared out of my mind of my "parents". They look at me walk into the office in discuss "Hello honey we have missed you so much" said Mrs.Johnson she was lying right threw her teeth. "Hello mom Hello dad I have missed you too" I said it hurt to call them that. My dad sighed me out and we walked out the front door of the school. Then feel Mr.Johnsons hand meet my face I held my now burning cheek after he slapped me hard. Tears ran down my face and my breathing got faster " I heard the red head talking about running into and talking about your bruises I told no one must no" said Mr.Johnson. I started to panic " I I I didn't tell him anything Sir I I I swear" I said with a shaky breath. Just as he was going to slap me again I heard some yell at Mr.Johnson.

Ethan's  POV
Me, Brendon, and Lily walk out of the school talking about random stuff and I look over and see Joel getting yelled at by his father and I see Joel holding his cheek crying and he was panic and scared. I feel my fatherly instincts coming on "HEY YOU LAY ANOTHER HAND ON HIM AND IM CALLING THS COPS" I yell and Joel looks over at us shaking his head and telling us to go. Brendon went from laughing and happy to pissed and yelling he went in front of Joel to protect him from his "father" and Lily went to deal with his so called loving "mother". I run over to Joel who has now pulled his knees into his chest and into a little ball my heart breaks "hey Joel it's okay we are going to get you away from them just breath for me okay" I said as calm as I can. He looks at me and see his eyes are red and puff from crying he nods in response to my question. Then a cop car pulls up and he handcuffs Mr and Mrs Johnson and and then Joel gets up and he hugs me "thank you Ethan for saving me from them" said Joel I smiled and nodded and mouthed no problem to him as a cop walked up to me and Joel he stayed close next to me "Are you Joel Johnson" asked the cop Joel nodded yes to the question. "Okay we will be having you moved to another foster home and we need you to come with me to go get your things. Then Brendon walks over to me a whispers in my ear " you should adopt him and we can you know be a musical family or something " said Brendon. I smiled at the idea "Actually officer can I adopt Little Joel here instead" I asked the cop. Joel looked at me confused but I could see that he was happy about what I said. The office smiled and nodded and asked for my address so I can be sent the paperwork. Then cops leave and now it's me Joel Brendon and Lily "Well Joel what do think about me adopting you" I ask him he looks at me and hugs me "thank you so much I never thought I would actually get adopted by anyone at this point" said Joel. Brendon comes over to me and kisses me on the lips ( spoiler alert there a thing just a few select people know about them ). Joel smiles even more and me Joel and Brendon get into my car and I wave to Lily as she got into her car and drove off. We have to mine and Brendon's apartment I look in the back seat to see and tear stained asleep Joel Brendon gets out of the car and picks him and brings to are apartment. Then he puts him in the guest room or aka his room until we decorate it. Now we both change are clothes to sleep stuff we get int and I lay my head on Brendon's chest and feel his breathing. "Did I do the right thing Bren" I ask he looks down at me and sighs "Of corse you did the right thing and we were thinking about adopting anyway and he is perfect for us Ethan" said Bren. I sigh he is right. "Goodnight Bren" I said falling asleep.
Brendon's POV
" Goodnight Ethan" I said kisses him on the forehead I want to marry this my so god damn much I look over to my Jean jacket to see a black box in which contains my proposal ring that I pop out at the perfect moment which I hope is soon and these thoughts of marriage slowly drift me too sleep with my loved laying at my side. 

1439 Words