9

^her outfit and hair again

Kehlani's pov

~another few months of abusing, sex, injuries, and "i love you"'s~

I was at the venue about to perform one of my late sss tour shows and i looked in the mirror at my bruise and thought to myself..."imma kill this nigga" so i grabbed my jacket and started to walk out

"Hey sis where you going? The shows started in another 39 minutes" micah said grabbing my mic for me.

"I'll be back i forgot something at home." I said smiling and nodding and getting in a uber

Tony was home and he was crazy as shit, pacing around the house and talking to hisself. When i approached my house i grabbed a metal bar and opened the door and saw him and gripped the bar as he started getting close to me

"Babyyyy! I missed you" he said smiling before he saw the bar in my hand. "Kehlani put that down baby" he said tryna smooth talk me. Not today bitch. "Tony...step another centimeter to me and i will blow your brains out with this bar...try me" i said nodding.

"Baby ba-baby i- I LOVE YOU!" He said. "You loved abusing me...and i dealt with it once and im not deal with it again." I said hitting him in the stomach to make him fall on the floor.

Kachi was here and she went downstairs and gasped. "KEHLANI WHATS GOING ON?!" She said in shock. "Know the bruises i had? He was hitting me and i was talking up for his stupid ass" i said kicking his stomach. She gasped and kicked him too. "BITCH" she said. "Kachi do me a favor and grab his hand. The one that he beats with" i said moving my hair out my face.

She did was i told her and i started smashing his hand with the bar and dropped the bar on him. He started groaning in pain. "Sex was good...you know how to make a bad bitch moan. But the pain wasn't cute. And if you beat another woman...i will find you...and murder you. Hear me?" He didn't answer so i kicked him. "HEAR ME?!" I yelled and he said yes. "If i come back and your not gone, your getting killed. Leave! Now!" I said walking away and shutting the door behind me.

"What were you doing here anyway Kach?" I asked her and looked at her. "Well i wasn't ready so i was packing and i was gonna meet y'all there." She said nodding.

"Oh okay" i said as we walked back to the venue

Two updates in a day?! The most active i been! Ight I'll leave y'all alone 😂 enjoy!