8

^her outfit and wig

Kehlani's pov

~a few months later after dating, sex, and loving~

"Tony! Where are you?!" I said pissed off extremely. He was sitting on the couch drinking beers, it was his 6 bottle.

"Tony. Stop drinking you're gonna have a hangover quit" i said as he turned up the volume to the football game. I stood there in shock. "TONY!" I said turning red and he kept drowning me out. I took the remote and turned the tv off and he threw his can on the floor.

"This is what we doing now?!" He yelled. "I guess since you don't know how to fucking simply listen!" I yelled back. He got closer to me and we kept yelling in each others faces "I have a career to keep track of! I don't have time for you not to make space in your world" i yelled in his face. "I DO make you my world Kehlani!!" He said as his voice started tensing up. "Then stop acting like a BITCH and show me you love me!!!!" I yelled back. And before i knew it he slapped me, so hard that my face turned red and i plopped on the ground and held my face and started to cry.

He gasped and tried to help me up "b-baby i d-didn't mean it. You know i didn't" i scooter away and kept crying on the floor. He was pacing around the house figuring out what to do. Why would he do this to me?

~8pm~

I laid in bed and he touched my arm and i tensed up and got up out the bed and grabbed the bat beside me. "Baby! Baby babe...calm down put it down" he said getting up too. "You fell asleep on the wall so i put you in bed don't worry" he said calmly. I held the bat up and lowered it and i was breathing hardly.

I dropped the bat, ran to him, and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. And then i stood on the bed. "I'm sorry...i shouldn't of made you mad. It's all my fault" i said sniffling and he wiped my tears. "Your okay...this is my fault" he pulled me closer and hugged me again "i love you" he said in my ear and looks into my eyes. "I love you too" i said getting closer for a kiss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if you like it. This NIKKA gon PAY for what he did to kehlani 😤 but lemme know tho 😉