I'll Try

Mondo's POV

FUCK. I can't believe that i got paired up with Fujisaki! Damn it,it's gonna be hella' awkward! Fuck you teachers. I looked at Taka's direction for help and our eyes met. What did Taka do? He had a huge smile plastered on his face,givin' me a thumbs up. What the fuck. I just looked away from Fujisaki all day through class. After school was over,i pulled Taka to my room.

"Kyoudai,stop pulling me! Where are we going?!"

"Just shut up and follow me"

I heard Taka complain over and over on our way there but i didn't wanna hear any of it. After we got to my room,i slammed the door shut and threw him to my bed.

"Kyoudai,why are we here?"

"We need to talk. It's about Fujisaki"

After i said that,Taka's face lit up and he literally jumped around in the room.

"YES,YES,YES!"

"Uh,bro. Why are ya jumpin' around? And what's with yer cheery mood?! I'm in the middle of crisis here!"

Taka held my hand. His eyes were full of weird sparkles.

"Kyoudai,it's good news that you and Chihiro are partners until you graduate!"

"HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GOOD NEWS?!"

"Think about it! If you're partnered up with Chihiro,then everytime there's a school assignment,you two will have to do it together! With this,you can spend a lot of time with her. When you find the right time,you can explain to her everything about your reasons for doing such horrible things in the past!"

Hey,that's a good idea. But no. I can't face Fujisaki. I don't have enough balls to do so.

"Bro..i can't do it"

"Why not?"

"Cause if i get all nervous,my voice will get louder by the minute. She'll be scared as fuck. I have a losing streak of 10 girls because of it!"

"Do not fear! When we are thinking about a strategy,we will also improve your self confidence. I'm sure that if we try hard enough, the friendship can work. Are you in,kyoudai?"

I want to run and forget about all of this shit but i can't just keep on runnin' away now,can i? I gotta face it like a real man.

"Hell yeah,i'm in! When do we start?"

Chihiro's POV

As school was out,i immediately ran to Souda's class. I have to tell him about me being partners with Oowada-san but just my luck,i tripped over some wires on the floor and fell face first. It really hurts.

"Ow.."

"Panties...."

I looked over to the person who saw what he shouldn't have seen. Great,it's him. Souda's perverted friend,Teruteru is here. His nose was bleeding and his face looked like he was in heaven.

"Miss Chihiro..you have such wonderful panties. Maybe you can show them to me privately in my room one day?"

He winked and held my hand while saying that. My face flushed red out of anger but mostly embarassment because someone just saw my undies. Thank goodness he didn't see that i was a boy.

When Teruteru was about to say something else,someone punched him to the wall real hard.

"TAYLOR SWIFT" he said while flying in mid air,only to hit the wall and pass out.

"Are you alright,mortal?"

I looked up and saw Gundham. He was the one who saved me from Teruteru.