Anniversary

Sans sat on the couch next to Grillby as they watched the movie. They were on the surface and had moved in with each other. They loved the company they gave each other. It was a snowy night and Sans was hugging Grillby for warmth and because, even though he won't admit it, the movie was a horror one and it did scare him a little. After the movie Grillby put in a movie that wasn't horror related.

Sans kept his grip on Grillby, in fact he stayed like that the whole time. Grillby laid down on the couch and Sans laid on his stomach looked at him. " Grillz, what are we gonna do tomorrow? " he asked his boyfriends of almost 3 years. " I thought you were hanging out with Papyrus and Frisk. " Grillby replied. " They said I COULD go. But I told them I wanted to spend time with you since it is our anniversary tomorrow. " Sans explained. " On top of that, I like spending time with you, you're the best thing that's happened to me in a while. I've only had two great things in my life, Pap and....you. " Sans said as he began to blush when he said 'you' as he looked up at Grillby.

Grillby smiled and moved his arms from behind his head. He wrapped them around Sans' waist and sat up. Once he sat up he repositioned Sans to sit in his lap. Grillby's head was on Sans' as they watched the movie. Sans relaxed in Grillby's warmth and ended up falling asleep. Grillby smiled and once again laid down on the couch and made sure Sans was on his stomach. He fell asleep as the movie ended.

Sans woke up and heard the sound of Grillby’s soul beating and he realized he had fallen asleep during the movie. He looked up and saw Grillby still asleep. He got out of Grillby’s grasp carefully so he wouldn't wake him and headed to the kitchen. He grabbed the apron and put it on and began to make breakfast.

Grillby woke up to the smell of Pancakes and Bacon. He got up off the couch and headed into the kitchen. He saw Sans standing on the stool that he used whenever he cooked, which was practically every night. He was humming to himself as he flipped the pancake. Grillby approached him and wrapped his arms around the small skeleton's waist. Sans jumped a little at the sudden feeling and put the spatula on the counter. He hit Grillby playfully and smiled, " Morning Grillbz. " he said and gave Grillby a kiss then turned back to the food. Grillby rested his head on Sans' shoulder and watched him cook.

Once the food was made Sans got the plates together. After the plates were put together they went to the table to eat.

After breakfast they got ready to go out. " Grillbz, you don't have to take me out all day. I mean yes it is our anniversary but- " Sans was cut off when Grillby kissed him. He blushed and looked at Grillby, " That's exactly it, its our anniversary and I want you to have a fun day. " Grillby said as he pulled his coat on. Sans pulled on his new jacket which looked similar to his old one but it was fluffier.

After the day of fun, Grillby took Sans to a hill. They looked at the stars. Not long after fireworks went off. Sans leaned on Grillby’s arm. Grillby looked at Sans and put him in his lap. Sans looked at Grillby with a deep blue blush. He leaned in towards Grillby and kissed him, Grillby kissed back. When they pulled apart they looked into each other's eyes, " I love you, Grillbz. " Sans said with a smile. " I love you too, Sans. " Grillby replied with a smile as well.