Why? What Did We Do To You?

(This will be told in Sans' POV)

I walked through Snowdin forest and heard Papyrus talking. I stopped and walked behind a tree to hide. I saw he was talking to the kid. My eyes widened when I saw what they were holding. A knife. No, no, no, no, no!

Before I could move from behind the tree to go and stop them. Papyrus was turning to dust. The kid just walked on not caring about a thing. Not caring that they just killed Papyrus. I approached the pile of dust and picked up the scarf. My eye flared up. I'm gonna kill them. I fell to the ground crying for who knows how long.

I heard footsteps approach me I looked up to see Grillby. He had a worried expression and he picked me up. He hugged me and I continued to cry. " Calm down, Sans. You don't want to make yourself sick. " he said comfortingly. I kept crying but, not as much as I was before. " It's alright, I'm right here. " he said and began to walk somewhere. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep, as the heat relaxed me.

When I woke up I was in the bed at home. I got up and put Papyrus's scarf on. I looked around and couldn't find Grillby. I began to get worried. I looked around frantically.

I ran out of the house with a look of fear. " Grillby? " I asked as I approached the restaurant. I saw the lights inside off. I walked to the door and opened it.

My eyes widened when I saw the kid standing in front of Grillby. I was too late to save him, too. Tears poured from my eyes and I watched as they walked right passed me. " Why? Everything was going great. Did you get bored? " I asked with a glare. " Heh, yeah. " the kid replied with a devilish grin. They walked away. I quickly ran to Grillby's side before he turned to dust.

I cried and cried as he slowly disappeared but, before completely disappearing he said goodbye to me one last time. " Goodbye, Sans...I love you. " he then turned to dust.

I stood up sadness and anger filled my mind. 'That damn human thinks this is the end.' I thought to my self as I quickly teleported from Grillby's to the lab.

I walked into the lab with a depresssed look on my face. Alphys and Undyne were there. " Sans? Are you alright? " Undyne asked approaching me. I turned around and had a fake smile plastered on my face, " Perfectly fine, as if seeing the two monsters that I cherished most turn to dust right before my eyes. I'm not effected at all. " I said as tears started falling again.

Undyne frowned, " I'm sorry, Sans. "  she said and I looked at her as my magicbegan to flare up. There was a chime. " You don't have to be but, they will be. " I said and then teleported to Judgement Hall.

I looked at my bloodstained hands. " Papyrus...Grillby... " I fell to the ground and everything disappeared.