ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Class 1A. UA High. The place heroes in training dream of going to. The current class of this time, were acting like a any normal class, socialising without a care in the world as it was the third day of the year, meaning the little friend groups would be sorted out. The bell rang, signalling the start of homeroom, but it was a few minutes later when the teacher came, Mr. Aizawa. As soon as the door was opened, the entire class was sitting straight-backed, silent and at their desks.

Aizawa slowly walked to the desk at the front with a sluggish gait before sighing loudly, as if something was annoying him be speaking to his students.

"Alright class, your assistant teacher has finally arrived and will be coming any mo-"

The door suddenly slammed open, interrupting Aizawa and a man walked in, looking as if he'd died and come back. He had hair that from the tips were dark grey before graduating to white at the roots, and the length went to around his waist. It was in a low ponytail (with the hair tie mid neck) and looked really messy ( like the cover ). He had a 'I don't care, just leave me alone.' type of aura and looked completely drained, as if he just fought and lost, with very noticeable dark eye-bags and a scowling face, and a slouched posture, he stalked over the corner of the room, by the windows, and leant against the wall, face tilted downwards, eyes of crimson blood closed and a scowl still on his face, he made it so his hair covered his face so none of the students saw his facial appearance. From the students view, he looked quite feminine and small, though in his early thirties. He wore a simple outfit, a black shirt with long black pants, and a white lab coat like the ones doctors wear in movies or tv series.

Sighing, Aizawa looked at his new colleague and looked down, shaking his head. Looking up again he faced the confused and slightly disturbed class.

"Meet Mr. Yeager. Your assistant teacher for the remaining year."

There was a moment of silence before the majority of the class stood up, leaning against their desks with their arms, while those who didn't looked shocked and merely gaped or looked quite surprised, and screamed,

"WHAAATTTT?????!?!?!?!!!!"