1. Bus Stand

There is no such place like thane station. A misstep here and boom, you get hit by an auto rickshaw. And the best part, no one cares.
Its 2 in the afternoon, and Kunal walks through the narrow pavement, smell of cigarettes and gutter tickling his nostrils. He doesn't seem to be in all his consciousness though. He seems confused, or rather just tired. A 7 hour long tuition can do that to you. But his face screams of some dilemma. He makes his way to the bus stop and the sun shines so bright, you could see his fair skin shining along with the drops of sweat on his smudged face .
'Oh man why! I shouldn't have taken it. Why.' He murmurs. His phone starts ringing as the bus arrives. 'Ay asshole, did you try it eh?'. 'No i did not Akshat. I am obviously not hitting it in the middle of the bus stop...' Kunal replied anxiously. 'Oh are you kidding me, move your butt man. There is so much stuff for you to discover and you are going to love it, every bit of it.' One could easily hear the excitement in Akshat's voice. 'Look man, i am still not so sure about this. Listen i will talk to you later, gotta go.' Kunal hangs up the phone promptly as he sits inside the bus. He unzips his bag stealthy in the back seat of the bus. The smell of fresh weed strikes his nose. As he looks at the packet his face screams agitation and nervousness.