3

2 weeks later

Mackenzie's pov

I woke up and got in the shower and washed my hair and body and then I got out and dried off and walked out of the bathroom and into my room and then I got dressed:

Then I brushed my hair and curled it and then I did a little make up and then I walked into the bathroom and Everleigh was out of the shower already so I helped her dry off then wrapped her in her towel and we walked into her room and I grabbed he...

Then I brushed my hair and curled it and then I did a little make up and then I walked into the bathroom and Everleigh was out of the shower already so I helped her dry off then wrapped her in her towel and we walked into her room and I grabbed her outfit of the bean bag and she got dressed:

And then put her boots that matched mine on except hers aren't heels and then I we walked into the bathroom and I brushed her hair and did it and then we walked down stairs and my phone was ringing and it was Zach so I answered it

Phone convo
K-Kenzie Z-Zach

K-hey Zach what's up
Z-just making sure that you and Everleigh are good on where we are meeting
K-well considering I haven't met the boys and neither has Ev and we have been Friends for 2 and a half weeks were kinda nervous
Z-I understand just text me when your almost here and I'll come outside
K-sorry I don't text and drive
Z-fine that tell siri to text me
K-okay I will we are just getting ready to leave she is just grabbing her American girl doll even though we're from London and it's an American girl doll
Z-your not from London you moved there when you were 12
K-i know but Everleigh is from London
Z-man I love talking to you i just love your accent
K-hahaha okay Zach I gotta go we are getting in the car
Z-okay bye
K-bye

End of phone convo

I put my phone in my pocket and then helped Ev get in her Carseat and then I got in the car and put my phone next to me and buckled up and then pulled out of our drive way and drove to the address Zach gave me which is 1 hour away.

We got to the boys and Zach's house and Zach was standing outside so I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket and then I hugged Zach and he said "there ready to meet the girl I might ask to be my girlfriend" and I smiled and said "if that's how you ask then no" and he laughed and said "no Kenzie I'm actually going to put in effort" and we both laughed and then I opened Everleigh's door and she was sleeping so I woke her up and had her take a drink of water and then I helped her out and Zach said "awe look how pretty you both look" and me and Ev both said "thank you" and then Everleigh grabbed my hand and we both walked inside with Zach and around the corner and into the living room.

We were all just talking and Zach was playing with Everleigh and then Jack said "he seems to really like your daughter and she seems to really like Zach" and I said "yeah only if I could tell Zach how I conceived her and why I'm really here" and they all looked confused and I said "give me time to tell Zach and then I'll tell you" and they all nodded and then Zach came over and sat next to me and said "guys could you watch Everleigh so me and Kenzie can go talk" and they all nodded so I stood up and started to walk out of the room until Everleigh started crying so I turned around and she was sitting there crying so we all ran to her and she put her arms up for me to pick her up so I did and said "guys can you give me and Everleigh a minute to talk" and Zach said "yeah you can talk in my room is the first door on the right upstairs" so I said "thanks Zach" and he nodded then I carried Everleigh upstairs and into Zach's room and I sat on his bed with my legs hanging over the side with my feet on the ground and Everleigh sat on my lap facing me and she stopped crying and I said "baby what's wrong" and she said "mommy I don't want him to hit you or me or do any of the stuff dad did" and I got the saddest look on my face and I said "Ev Zach isn't your dad I don't think he would do anything that your dad did" and then she said "okay mommy if your sure I'll go downstairs and stay down their so you can talk to Zach" and I kissed her cheek then carried her down stairs and sat her on the ground with her doll and Zach said "is she okay" and I said "yeah" and then I quietly said to the boys nicely "please don't yell at her and be very gentle she has gone through some stuff that im about to go tell Zach and that's part of why she cried just be very nice and gentle with her" and they all nodded then I grabbed Zach's hand and walked upstairs and into his room.

"Okay so what I'm about to tell you it's very personal" I said and Zach said "of course I won't tell anyone" so I said "alright so it all starts when I was 13 I lived here in California okay and my friend from school he was 14 so obviously older then me okay and he raped me and when he did that I got pregnant with Everleigh and then he made me move to London with him and every time I tried to leave him he would beat me and when I gave birth he started to beat me every day and when Ev turned 1 he beat us both every day and when Everleigh was 3 he raped her" and by now I was balling my eyes out but I continued to say "and now I'm 17 and Ev is 4 so I was stuck with him for 4 years and so was Ev and my parents had finally bought us a house here and had everything for us here cause he isn't allowed in the U.S and when he left for a 2 week conference thing me and Ev packed up and came here" and i was just crying so hard and Zach hugged me and held me tight until I stopped crying and he said "my bathroom is right there let's fix your make up so the boys don't know you cried" so he stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom so I fixed my make up and everything and then I said "i told the boys I would tell them" and Zach said "I'll tell them" and I said "thank you Zach you have been so nice to us and I just told you a horrible story" and he said "it's okay" and then we walked down stairs and saw the boys playing with Everleigh and it warmed my heart and then I said "me and Ev got to go to dinner I would invite all of you but might get bombarded with fans" and they all laughed and said "come on please" so I finally said "fine" so they all got their shoes on then we all walked outside and Zach decided to ride with me and Everleigh and the rest of the boys went in their car.

We got done eating and me and Everleigh dropped Zach off at his and the boys house and then me and Ev went back to our house got in our pajamas and went to bed.