Page Twelve

Bubbles and Ducks

Victims: The swim team

Late at night Zayn and Harry would go down to the swimming pool. While Liam and Niall would keep watch. 250 rubber ducks were in Zayn and Harry’s possession and two gallons of bubbles. The plan was simple but the objects were a pain in the ass to find. By morning time the swim team would find the swimming pool filled with bubbles and 250 rubber ducks.

Louis and I were official. It wasn’t a surprise to anyone considering the fact everyone saw it coming. Louis deserved better and I knew that but I needed him. I needed him to keep me grounded and I felt protected around him. He was the only light left in my life, with my mom and sister gone, he was the only thing I had left. Louis may not know how much he means to me but I try to show it as much as I can. I’m not starting to rely on him for everything, I am relying on him for everything. I am relying on him for my happiness, my sanity and my patience. Louis is a precious person and life without him had suddenly become unimaginable. Louis wasn’t just another person, he was mine. He was mine and I was his. No matter how much of a burden I was to him if he allowed me in his life I would be glad to stay in it as long as he wanted me to.