THE JACOBSONS ARE BACK

I couldn't believe my ears that I was too from a vampire family. A Moroi vampire. Since my childhood I've been a great fan of dark fantasies and vampires. It was like my dream came true. Since my birth I am a vampire, a Moroi vampire. Only the fact was I didn't have fangs like others as my mom was a human. The most awesome fact is I am the grand daughter of the great Vladimir. Our Count (except the word Dracula which he hates being called). But then another thing struck my mind, 'Then is Chris my brother ?'

Just then Chris laughed. I knew he again read my mind. He couldn't stop laughing at my question.

"What's so funny?" I asked glaring ar him.

"I am not your brother, honey. I lied to you that Grandpa made me a vampire. I was transformed by the other vampire clan of Morois. They're all dead now but grandpa is still there with me and you too." His laughter changed into a sad smile. Grandpa patted his back and said," Christian don't be so sad."

"I am not. Come on." He groaned. We laughed.

In the midst of our happy reunion, the French window suddenly shattered into pieces revealing three policemen and a fat ugly couple.

"The Jacobsons!" I gasped.

"Your mom's sister and brother- in- law." Vlad mumbled

The policemen walked inside pointing the gun at us.

"There she is!" Cried Mrs Jacobson"My baby." There goes her acting again.

"Miss Roberts?" One of the men asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Arrest the mongrels! They kidnapped my daughter and killed my son who tried to save my daughter." She growled.

"These morons should be hanged at once!" Growled Mr Jacobson. I was getting terribly annoyed and crossed with the drama going on so I spoke to the men.

"Excuse me ? Firstly I am not their daughter. Secondly they're acting."

"See! They drugged my child. She doesn't remember us." She wailed. She really did sounded like wailing banshee.

"You think I forgot you, Hazel Jacobson and you Fredrick Jacobson, your acting is the worst. You won't get a single money for that." The policemen stared at me blankly. Chris was trying hard not to laugh. The Luna and Alpha and their son Draco cheered for me silently. Vlad was continuously glaring at the Jacobsons.

"She knows you all very well!" The policemen said quite shocked.

"Yes I know them very well sir. After my parents died, they were said to take care of me but instead they used me and treated me like their servant. They even forced me to marry their son but I escaped because I love someone who really loves me and cares about me not my wealth." Chris smiled and held my hand tightly. The policemen were seemed to be emotional.

"Don't listen to her! She killed my son!" The police seemed confused. They themselves totally messed up their plans.

"But you just said that she is your dear child?" Coaxed Vlad. They had nothing to say. They were wordless.

"Exactly." Said the policeman.

"They're kidnappers. They forced her to marry the vamp-" Before Draco could speak any further his mother covered his mouth.

"I know you're too much excited my alpha but don't speak in the middle when the elders are speaking." Said his mother hugging him tightly. She is far better than the mothers nowadays. And Draco is too a well behaved child.

"Officer, let me tell you" I spoke"their son is alive and living a life as a criminal."

"A criminal?" Everyone gasped.

"Yes. He killed two of my close friends and my pet dog." I tore down. Chris comforted me by patting my back.

"Officer she is lying! My son never killed anyone." Mrs Jacobson growled.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" We all looked behind and surprisingly Javon was standing at the doorstep, rather shocked.

"Javon! My baby! Where were you for so many days?" Mrs Jacobsons cried as she ran towards Javon.

"Excuse me, are you Javon Jacobson?" The policeman asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Mr and Mrs Jacobsons, you're under arrest." They handcuffed the Jacobson couple and walked away. Before walking away one of the policeman came and thanked us.

"You're brave child. May you have a better life." He said pointing me.

As they departed, Javon, who somehow escaped from the police glared at us.

"All of you are dead now." He rasped. Behind him there were bunch of Vampires from the other brood.

Let the battle begin