(Chapter 11)( almost slipped out )

(Mirela's p.o.v)

I was watching tv. I was watching a live interview.
Brantley was sitting there talking to the interviewer.

Int: those are really nice rings

B: thanks, there just gifts and I have more that I can change them every now and again.

Int: what's that one say.

B: oh this ones from a very special girl; it's her name in her native language.

Int: wow, this girl must be really special to you.

B: oh, she is we've got big plans soon.

Int: oh, can you tell us.

B: nope , she'd get me if I said anything, its our special secret.

Int: oh, well were out of time. Thank you for being here.

B: thanks for having me.
BG nation!

I smiled at the last part. That was him.

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I looked at the band on my finger. I sighed. Damn I missed her. She was my motorcycle princess. I wanted her to be with me so bad, but it wouldn't be fare to all the guys if I were to bring her, and them not have there women and kids with them.
But I would see her in 4 months.
When I left she seemed so emotional , it scared me, and she had something important to tell me like a month after I left but then my manager hung up on her. I have never been so close to strangling a woman . Damn that pissed me off. So now all I could do was sit and wonder till it was time for the show.

(Mirela's p.o.v)

I was painting the extra room.
I tried to call B many times but he would only talk for a minute . His manager took the phone from him and hung up before I got to tell him the big news that I was excited about a couple months ago. I'm still excited don't get me wrong; I just wish B knew.
Becky came in , " don't strain yourself dear, it's not good for the baby". She says. I nodded and placed a hand on my little belly. "I just want the room to be perfect." I say, " I know dear, but hon you don't even know what it is yet." She says. " I know". I say. " I'm just anxious ." I say.
She nodded . " I know sweetheart". She says rubbing my belly. I had been painting one of the walls black so I could hang stars. And the other wall was blank right now. I was gonna paint the baby's name .
And a few of B's song lyrics.