23#Dare

Us:*bows and smiles*Thank you.
Bendy:Ok*goes to Moka and holds her hand*Hey how are you doing today.
Moka:*blushes*F..Fine.
Bendy:*kisses her hand*Ok
Dolan:*at the park and has his arm around her neck*Is isn't nice out here.
Gooby:*smiles*Ya its nice here its romantic and lovely*kisses his cheek*
Dolan:*kisses her cheek back and grabs his phone*Let's take a picture to remember this moment.
Gooby:Ok.
Dolan and Gooby:*pose and takes the picture and laughs a bit*
Pikagirl(me):Ok what do you guys want to play.
Alex:Hide and Seek.
Pikagirl(me):Ok you guys hide and i'll find you guys*turns around and counts to 20*
Spark,Frisk, and the Kids:*hides*
Pikagirl(me):*finish counting*Ready your not here i come!*looks for them*
(A few minutes later)
Pikagirl(me):I found them and the only one i'm looking for is Blue*goes to the kitchen and looks for her*
Blue:*hides under the table, giggles a bit and close her mouth*
Pikagirl(me):Oh no it seems i can't find Blue oh well i guess i'll go get a ice cream sandwich and*looks under the table*Found you.
Blue:*giggles*You found me.
Pikagirl(me):*picks her up and smiles at her*You were good but i saw you.
Blue:*smiles back*
Pikagirl(me):*puts her down*Come on lets go back to the others.
Blue:Ok.