Chapter 1 Wait did he say teams?!

Y/ns pov

Once the bullhead lands i get off of it holding my weapons i see the 2 people that my brother was talking to along with my brother he then spots me and points to me i start to walk away from the 3 of them really fast not wanting to talk with anyone in case my brother was making fun of me i look around seeing the auditorium i smile knowing where it is i start to walk to it only for me to bump into a man with silver hair i look up at the man seeing him standing there with an older teacher my eyes widen in shock as i see Headmaster ozpin standing there looking at me.

Y/n: o-o-oh my god i am sorry i did not mean to bump into you sir.

Ozpin: Its fine mister l/n now if i'm correct you have a brother where is he at?

Y/n: A-a-around here some where i-i saw him with 2 girls one with blond hair one with black and red hair.

Ozpin: Ah i see well why are you not with him and the others?

Y/n: I-i dont wanna be around people due to the f-fact that i was bullied back in my old school.

Ozpin: I see so you dont trust anyone?

I nod and ozpin chuckles 

Ozpin: well your gonna be placed on to a team of 4 so i wonder how this is gonna go?

Y/n: I-i-i have no idea.

Ozpin: Oh well have a good year mister l/n

Y/n: you to ozpin.

I walk into the auditorium and sit in the very back only for my brother and those girls to walk into the room i pull my hood over my face i then pull out a book and pull my earbuds out and start to play music my brother then sits down next to me and try and talk to me.

Shadow: Hey y/n why did you run off earlier?

I turn my music up and keep reading only for shadow to pull one of my earbuds out i sigh and take the other earbud out.

Y/n: W-w-what do you want bro?

Shadow: Why did you run off earlier?

Y/n: Becauses you made new friends i was giving you the space you wanted so i left.

Shadow: So what just because i met new people your gonna leave me hanging?

Y/n: S-sorry bro you know how i get when i'm around people.

Shadow: Its fine just next time at least talk to them before you leave ok?

I nod only for the girl in yellow to start talking

Yellow: Hi i'm yang xiao long you must be y/n l/n am i correct?

I nod slowly a little scared but before she can say anything else ozpin starts his speech.

(Timeskip one boring speech later)

Still y/ns pov

I was in the auditorium setting up my sleeping bag in a corner alone only to have that yang girl walk up to me i sigh pick my stuff back up and get ready to walk away only for her to grab my arm.

Yang: Hey we never finished talking.

Y/n: W-w-whats there to talk about?

Yang: Well why did you walk away from us before?

Y/n: i-i did not wanna be a bother to you all.

Yang: You would have been welcomed with open arms. you know that right.

Y/n: You never know. Last time i was in a school i was picked on alot so yeah people dont like me at all.

Yang: I'm sorry to hear that well i just wanted to let you know that i'm hear for you if you ever wanna talk.