Prologue: Why am i here?

Y/ns pov

I walked into my final day of school before beacon when i hear a familler voice i turn around to see them the group that have made my life a living hell. 

Crimson: well well well if it isn't our friend y/n l/n

I try to walk away only for him to grab me and throw me to the ground i grunt in pain his friends then walk off.

Flare: aww whats wrong runt did we hurt your feelings?

He then slams my head into the ground i grunt in pain only to be picked up by Jackson he then knees me in the face making me cough up blood then luna  walks up to me and grabs my hair he punchs me over and over i grunt in pain blood running down my nose he then hits me in the gut making me cough up blood i fall over in a puddle of my own blood i try to stand up only for crimson to grab me by the hair and punchs me across the face he then draws a pocket knife and slashs me across the chest after that he stabs it into my knee i cry out in pain only to hear someone scream at them to get away from me

Shadow: Get the fuck away from my brother!

Crimson: Shit its shadow lets get out of here.

They all run off only for my brother to run up next to me and pull the knife out of my knee i grunt in pain as i lay there in a pool of my own blood he then starts to patch me up he then helps me up

Shadow: You know what fuck the last day of school me and you both got accept into beacon i'm pretty sure we can skip one day

I nod slowly blood running down my mouth silver then takes me back to the house where my mother starts to patch me up i grunt in pain as she starts to work on my cuts i grunt in pain and turn to look at shadow

Shadow: Your gonna be ok bro beacon academy is tomorrow its ok.

Y/n: T-t-thanks bro.

Shadow: But i gotta ask your one of the highest ranking fighers in school why dont you fight back?

Y/n: B-b-because if i do they would have just told the teacher and i would have gotten kicked out of school then i would have never made it into beacon.

Shadow: Just as long as you know that you can fight back.

Y/n: I-i-i know p-plus i dont wanna hurt anyone....

Shadow: Well you need to embrace fighting because in this school your gonna have to fight agents others.

Y/n: I know thats why i'm going to keep my head down i wont talk to anyone i will just keep to myself and when i need to fight i will win i will train myself to become cold.

Shadow: Y/n dont cut yourself off from everyone.

Y/n: If i do that then people wont talk to me i wont have friends it will work out in my favor.

Shadow nods to this he then smiles at me.

Shadow: Well ill still talk to you y/n and if your doing that then i will to we will keep to ourselves we wont talk to anyone we will be together.

Y/n: Yeah this year is gonna be great me and you taking on the world together no one else just me and you.

Shadow: Hang on wait a second the bullheads here!

Mom: Be safe you two and remember y/n just stay with your brother and you will be fine.

Y/n: I-i will mom i love you b-bye.

Me and shadow walk out of the house leaving our old lives behind we get on the bullhead and get ready for our new lives at beacon academy when i get on the ship me and shadow go and find a spot to sit down away from everyone else but soon enough 2 girls walk over to shadow and start to talk to him.

Y/ns thoughts: Great just great my own brother cant even stick with me for 2 seconds.

I look at the 2 girls and i see that one has blond hair and one has red hair i stand up with my weapons and other things and walk away from them i walk over to a quiet place where i can be alone i then sit down and start to read. only to fall asleep.