¤My OCs¤

Full Name:
Azla Del De Wolfe

Age:
34

Gender:
Female

Nationality:
American

Sexuality:
Straight

Occupation:
Jeager Piolt

Looks:
Azla's skin tone is rather pale, she stands at about 5'9 and she has shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and a jagged scar on her neck from a fight with someone back when she and her sister were involved with the kaiju black market. As for her outfit, she normally wears a white tee shirt, a black or dark grey jacket, slightly torn up jeans and combat boots.

(If Jeager Piolt) Co-Piolt:
Her sister, Angelica Elizabeth De Wolfe

(If Jeager Piolt) Jeager Name and Description:
Wyvern Redemption, a specially made mark V Jeager that has been designed after the Cat. 4 Kaiju Otachi. It stands at 457 feet tall and has a sleek design similar to Saber Athena. Wyvern Redemption is mainly shades of grey with neon light blue designs and it has foldable wings on its arms similar to Otachi's wings. It also has a plated back and it's main weapon is a sort of grappling hook/claw which is designed after Otachi's tail and like most Jeagers it of course has plasma casters, which will probably be replaced in the future by a new acid based wepon.

Backstory:
Azla and her sister both grew up on the streets of New York during the beginning of the war, their parents died when they were about 10 so they had to fend for themselves for a bit. They both eventually got wrapped up in helping kaiju black market dealers when they were about 20 or so and they both ended up moving to Hong Kong and working for Hannibal Chau up until the end of the war. Roughly 12 years after the war they enlisted into the Jeager program and after graduating they both spend around 2 million to have Wyvern Redemption designed and built.

Any Other Information:
Azla keeps either a knife or a pistol on her at all times so be careful.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Full name:
Angelica Elizabeth De Wolfe

Age:
34

Gender:
Female

Nationality:
American

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Occupation:
Jeager Piolt

Looks:
Angelica's skin is rather tan, she stands at 5'7, she has very short dark brown hair with red highlights, hazel eyes. As for her normal clothing she normally wears a baggy tee shirt, a blue hoodie, sweat pants or basketball shorts and tennis shoes.

(If Jeager Piolt) Co-Piolt:
Her sister, Azla Del De Wolfe

(If Jeager Piolt) Jeager Name:
Wyvern Redemption

Backstory:
Pretty much the same as Azla's

Other Information:
S

he is probably the laziest person in the entire facility in all honesty.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Full Name:
Alexander Lauren Mulligan

Age:
27

Gender:
Male

Nationality:
Australian

Sexuality:
He's as straight as a rainbow

Occupation:
Part of the science division that helps develop new weapons and such for the Jeagers

Looks:
Alex has very tan skin, and he stands at 6'1. He has short ginger hair, green eyes, as for his normal outfit he wears just a button up shirt, jeans and normal shoes and if he's feeling fancy he'll wear a black trench coat.

Backstory:
Alex grew up in Australia during the war, and he lost his family when the Cat. 3 Kaiju Mutavore attacked Sydney and he witnessed the fight between Mutavore and Striker Eureka. After that he soon became obsessed with both Jeagers and kaiju and once the events of the Mega Kaiju he quickly enlisted to become a part of the science division for the new base in Japan.

Other Information:
He has a pet crocodile monitor lizard named Ruben with him, so yeah.