BEFORE YOU READ

IN celebration of Taste of Italy gaining 5,000 reads, this is a fun, short story that you can read before my next story comes out. I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has read Taste of Italy, as well as giving feedback and adding it to your reading list. You all are so amazing and I'm so happy you have enjoyed anything I have created!

If you haven't read Taste of Italy, then by all means, go for it if you wish! I highly encourage you to read my other stories! But if you're not into romances, I totally understand! But don't forget, I do have another story coming out, but I'm not too sure when it will be available. However, if you like thrillers, press that "follow" button to keep in touch so you can know when I may get it out! I have already posted some teasers on my message board!

I will be entering in the Wattys!

And, just know that this is just a fun project. The chapters will be short, this will be updated daily (once a day), and there might be some details of the story that you may not like.

In the end, I hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to your reading list, and follow if you like the story! And I also encourage criticism, so if you have any feedback on the story, don't forget to mention it! Thank you so much!

- Alicia Marie Meyers