Chapter 1

I woke up sad, knowing today is the day my family and I leave our hometown that we've been living in for all my 17 years.
I broke the news to my bestfriend (F/N) a week ago. We literally hugged eachother and cried our eyes out until we fell asleep.

I got brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on my rugrats hoodie, and my grey leggings.
*sigh*, I look in the mirror and let out a sigh. Seeing the reflection of the empy room made me even more upset, knowing I wasnt coming back.

I slide on my Nike slides and exit my room, heading downstairs. No one was in the empty house except me. Mom and dad went out shopping for some snacks for the road.
I decided to just go outside and sit on my porch steps just looking at my neighborhood for the last time, re-thinking all the good times I had in this town.

After 10 minutes or so, I decided to go to my Bestfriends' house and hangout and cry and hug with her.

I walked up onto (F/N) porch and knocked on their door. Once the door open (Y/N) face lit up but then went to a sad frown. They pulled me into a tight hug, I instantly returned the hug burrying my face in her/his shoulder, holding on tight not wanting to let go.
We both started to sob loudly, not carrying what the neighbors think.

After about 7 minutes or more we pulled apart. He/She wiped away my tears from my now pink cheeks. We looked a mess, red puffy eyes and pink tear covered cheeks.
"I am going to miss you so fucking much (Y/N)" (F/N) said as he/she place his/her forehead onto mine.
"heh, come on dummy let go to the park and hangout before I...I have to leave."  The last few words made me lower my head as those words escaped my lips.
"Dont feel bad, its not your choice, I understand you have to go."
"I know but the thought of me leaving and not being able to see you again"
"hey, its going to be fine...now lets go hangout at the park before we cry again and before you have to go.."

**After hours of talking at the park we head to mr house*
Once we got over to my house, I see my mom and dads car in the driveway. They were getting some stuff and putting in the the trunk of the car.
"Come on sweetie, the car is all ready for us to go."
I turn over to (F/N) and hug them tight one last time. "I'll miss you so much, dont forget about me"
"trust me (Y/N) I wont, not even one bit".
We both tear up but she/he soon lets go of me.
I step inside the car, we soon drive off. I wave back at (F/N) from the back window until she/he is out of view.

The car ride there would take 2 and a half days to make it to Derry.
Half way through the car ride I fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK HEY GUYS!! THIS IS A NEW STORY I DECIDED TO MAKE.
DONT WORRY IMA CONTINUE MY EJ X READER STORY, BUT RN THAT STORY IS ON HOLD.
SOOO YEA.
I RLLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER SO FAR!
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR IMPUT IN THE COMMENTS.