roomates//markson (light smut)

(if you didn't know, this was originally a book i started but i decided to just make it a oneshot)
ALSO mark has red hair and jackson has brown hair btw
.
today was the beginning. mark tuan and jackson wang had finally finished moving in together. they were lounging around in the living room, jackson laying on the couch and mark sitting on the floor. mark was going through a box of decor and the two boys were deep in a conversation.
"mark." jackson said solemnly, sitting up. the older boy flinched a bit at his sudden change of tone.
"what's wrong, jackson?" he asked, obviously confused and a bit flustered from his deep voice.
"is water wet?" the boy on the couch said while putting his hands on his temples.
"JACKSON! YOU SCARED ME!" mark exclaimed, laughing. jackson got off the couch, kneeling on the ground in front of mark, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him a bit.
"IS WATER WET?"
"NO, JACKSON, WATER IS NOT WET." mark replied, still laughing.
"i need time to think about this." jackson stood up and laid back up on the couch. mark finished unpacking the box and decorating the living room.
"jackson, can you hang out in my room while i unpack?" he asked.
"yeah."
the two boys stood up and walked to mark's room.
mark opened the next box, containing his clothes, and started putting them away. jackson lay on mark's bed, on his phone. suddenly, his phone went off. it was the group chat between mark, jackson, yugyeom, bambam, jinyoung, youngjae and jaebum.
"yugyeom wants to know if everyone can hang out."
"how about we invite them over?"
"sure."
jackson texted his friends, and all of them agreed to come over around 6:30.

they all sat in the kitchen, laughing and joking, enjoying their presence. everyone except yugyeom and bambam were drinking. it began to get late, so everyone headed home. mark stood up and cleaned up the kitchen a bit, being a little tipsy but not too much. jackson, on the other hand, was drunk. this was going to be an interesting night.
"maaaarkieeepoooooh!" jackson said, the red head blushing at the nickname.
"come here, jackson, you're drunk. you need to go to bed." he said giggling.
mark walked over to the other boy and took his arm, putting it over his shoulders and his own arm around the other's waist. they walked down the hall like that so jackson wouldn't fall over.
suddenly, mark felt weight against his chest and got pushed against the wall. jackson had put his hand on the latter and put him there.
"j-jackson, what are you doing?" mark stuttered, his face as red as his hair.
the brown-haired boy started laughing hysterically, falling to the ground. mark bent down and helped jackson back up, only to be found in the same position they were in against the wall once again. jackson stopped laughing and started moving towards mark's face, their lips just centimeters apart when the front door opened.
yugyeom and bambam stood there, eyes wide. the two broke down in laughter as mark and jackson quickly pushed each other away. the brown-haired one stayed in the hallway while the red-haired went up to the laughing boys.
"i forgot my phone, but i didn't mean to walk in on this!" bambam said through laughs. mark put a hand on his own face, walking to the counter to get the short boy his phone. he handed him the device, shooing the two out the door and closing it. jackson walked up to him, putting his hands around the other boy's waist as mark turned around. jackson crashed their lips together, pushing mark against the wall again. the red-haired boy wrapped his arms around the other's waist and put his hands in his hair.
jackson pulled mark off the wall, the boy still clinging to the other, and brought him to jackson's room.
he placed the red-haired boy on the bed, breaking the kiss for air. he looked down at mark, who was blushing, panting for air and his hair was messed up. the redhead pulled the brown-haired boy's lips back to his for one last kiss. they pulled away again, jackson looking into the other boy's eyes when mark covered his red face with his hands. neither could wipe the smile off his face.
"mark," jackson said. while the other hummed in response.
"will you do the honor of being my boyfriend?" jackson said.
mark's face lit up and he was speechless, but only for a moment.
"yes! yes, yes, yes! a thousand times yes!" mark exclaimed as he pulled jackson into a warm hug.