Chapter 2

A/N: that video trips me out sooo much lmao💀

Nora
I woke up to my phone blowing up. I groaned loudly as I reached for my phone. Of course it was Lia blowing me up.

Mama Lia!🍝- Omg I need help with what to wear Nora!!!
Mama Lia!🍝- Nora it's a serious situation!!
Mama Lia!🍝- NORAAAAA
Mama Lia!🍝- GEEZ LUIZ IMMA BREAK YOUR KNEES!!!
N-whore-a🤧- Alright I'm up
Mama Lia!🍝- I need help:((((
N-whore-a🤧- mentally:)
Mama Lia!🍝- NORAAA iM sErIoUs!1!
N-whore-a🤧- Sorry bud but I gotta get dressed:(
Mama Lia!🍝- UGHHH FINE.
Mama Lia!🍝- I'll meet you there then:)
N-whore-a🤧- Alrighty! Gotta blast!;)

I checked the time and saw I was up 20 minutes earlier than what I wanted but I don't care anymore. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair into a ponytail. I quickly changed into a white t-shirt and some mom jeans. I made my eyeshadow natural looking because I'm not really In the mood to do anything else, I then curled my eyelashes and put on mascara and lipgloss. I always get cold so I grabbed a jean jacket and slipped on my black converse and grabbed my car keys. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and sat on the couch and watched Spongebob since I woke up pretty early.

"Hey sweetie, you want any breakfast?" My mom said when she noticed me chilling on the couch. "Nah I'm good thanks anyways mommy." I said. "Are you going to pick up Lia today?" "Nope. She got her car fixed during the summer." I said focused on the tv.

After the episode was over I kissed my mommy goodbye and left. As I drove to school I listened to Come a Little Closer by Cage the Elephant. Once I got there I saw Lia waiting for me at our usual spot. I got out and slung my backpack on my shoulder. She smiled once she noticed me walking towards her.

"Nora Price I missed you so much!" She said as she hugged me. I laughed as I hugged her back. "Lia your literally wearing your usual outfit." I said laughing. She always wears a hoodie and ripped jeans with her vans. "Yeah I overreacted as usual." She smiled. "We should go ahead and get our schedules before the 1st bell rings." Lia said while reaching for her backpack.

"I swear to fucking god, if I have some boring ass class 1st block I'm going to end it all now." I said. Lia laughed at my exaggeration. "Hopefully we have 1st block together." She said hooking our arms. We went to the office and got our schedules, I looked at it and sighed. I then bumped into someone by accident. "Ah I'm sorry!" I instinctively said. I then realized it was Finn. We literally always bump into each other.

I noticed he had my book in his hand. I guess he saw that I noticed the book because he put the book in the air and said "You can still try to take it back if you want." He said smirking down at me. "Fuck you Finn." I said walking away as I flipped him off. "What was that about?" Lia asked smiling at me. Oh I know that smile. "No, Lia. Stop whatever your thinking cause your wrong." I said immediately. "Oh come on! He obviously likes you, why else would he always mess with you?" She said.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know..... but I know that's not the reason. And can we please not talk about him right now I'm not in the mood for his bullshit." Lia huffed, "Fineeeeee." The 1st bell rang once we reached our lockers. Lia's and mine were luckily next to each other. "What's your 1st block?" I asked her. "Uh, math." She answered. "Ughhhh I have English." It would've been nice to have her 1st block but at least we have last block together. I walked to English and sat at the back but closest to the window. I slouched and grabbed a book to read while I ignored the teacher's introduction that I know will last the whole period.

While I was reading I could tell someone sat next to me. I turned to see Finn smiling at me. That bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this is a bit better than the first chapter but it's still shit. You feel me?