Chapter 4

Finn
I was freaking the fuck out! I paced around my room regretting what I did. Idk why I gave her my number but I honestly don't want to fight with her anymore and if I'm being honest I don't even remember why we always hated each other so much.

What if she still hates me? What if she- my phone dinged in the middle of my sentence making my fucking heart fall out my ass.

Nora
I was frozen. Idk why I texted him, I still hate him with all my soul. Now that I think about it, I don't remember why we hate each other, it was just something we've always done since we were little.

I was about to power off my phone to avoid getting a text back, I just couldn't handle the suspense, when my phone dinged make me fall on my ass. "Well.. hello floor" I sighed as I continued to lay there no will to get up.

"Fuck it!" I screamed as i hurriedly jumped onto my bed and grabbed my phone. I bit my lip as I read his text.

Nora:)- Hey it's Nora.
Finn🤢- hey!

I wasn't really sure what you say, I was just staring at my phone. I bit my lip as I typed. I have a really bad habit of biting my lip when I'm really nervous.

Nora:)- Why are you being nice to me Finn?
Finn🤢- idk... I just don't see a point in hating you when I don't even know the reason, yk?

I smiled down at my phone at his response. It's true, neither of us even know why we hate each other so much and honestly... I was relieved. Relieved that there isn't that tense, pressured hatred in the air between us.

Nora:)- true.
Finn🤢- friends?
Nora:)- fRiEnDs!1!

*Next day bitches!🤪*

Nora
I woke up to my alarm,  but I kinda just layed there really thinking if my education is worth my happiness/sleep. I was slowly closing my eyes when my mom busted through the door screaming at the top of her lungs, "GOOD MORNING MY PRECIOUS CHILD!" I groaned into my pillow currently hating my mother sooo much at the moment.

I felt her literally dragging me off my bed! "MOMMMM" if I'm being completely honest right now, I was on the verge of crying. I don't want to tryout but noooo I have to. "You have tryouts today honey bunny, so take a shower and get your ass downstairs." My mother said. "Oh wow I feel the love." I said sarcastically.

Finally I got up and stepped into the shower. I got out and put on my clothes.

 I got out and put on my clothes

Nora's clothes^^^

I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail. I wasn't really in the mood to wear makeup so all I put on was mascara blush and lippy gloss. I walked downstairs and got myself some cereal and got on the couch to watch me some Tom and Jerry.

"You excited." My mom said grinning like a psycho. "I don't understand why your making me do this, I haven't played volleyball since like 7th grade mom." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah but you were so good! And you need more friends than just Lia." "Although those are really good points, I'm in my senior year this will be pointless." I said sighing.  "Too bad, your doing it." "Mom!!!"

"Bye, time to leave now" I glared at her for making me do this.

*school*
I walked in towards my locker, normally I'd be with Lia but she's visiting her dad's, so I'm gonna be lonely as fuck for the rest of this week. I opened my locker and threw my bag with my volleyball things in to it, into my locker. I grabbed my book for first block and put it in my book bag.

I closed my locker to Finn's face inches away from mine.

~~~~~~~~
Honestly i might stop this book I don't really think it's any good, to be completely honest.
If you do want me to continue the book just comment so I know:)