18.

18. Who Am I ?
Special Agent Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

   Who Am I ?Special Agent Fenty'Rihanna Forde'

—————————————————————————-

I finally came out of longest shower I've ever taken. It was an attempt to wash my misery away, it wasn't effective but it was worth a shot as I spent at least an hour trying to gather my thoughts. Someone might call that out as guilt or suspicion but I really needed to clear my head. I got dressed then made my way down to the lab to look for Chris since he was not in his room maybe I'll have better luck there.

"There's literally no footage, how the fuck did this happen!" He could've burst my ear drum with that much loudness I walked in on. He looked at me with despise, I wasn't even sure if he wanted an answer or not.

"I came here and saw him like that" I said lowly watching him try to resurface the videos, "I'm really sorry"

"Something about this just doesn't seem right!" He yelled in frustration.

I watched as he had a meltdown in the lab kicking and hitting everything in sight before he sat down in a corner with his back and head against the wall. Vincent was the heart of each operation, he was next to irreplaceable and I know that, but he left me with no choice it was either me or him and I'll choose me as selfish as it may sound that was the sad reality. I've never seen Chris this upset before and that's weird since majority of the time he was. The crew members weren't taking the death well either, normally when one of them die I've seen them just moved on like it was nothing. This time was different, they were all shaken up, reminding me that even though they might act tough, they still have a heart.

"When I find that motherfucker he gon wish he didn't make such a dumb mistake. His death will go down in fucking history" Chris spat as he slowly got up, a new side appeared to be waking up probably the darkest side in him. "I will scan the entire earth and I'll find him"

"H-how? Without Vincent—"

"Vincent has a brother, he always begged me not to pull him into this world. Those two bond were unbreakable, he's just as good as Vince and when I tell him what that low-life did I'm sure he'll be on board" My heart was racing faster than the usual, it's clear Chris will not ease up until he finds Timothy to torture him for something he didn't do.

"Chris–

"Rihanna, if you know what's good for you...just stay out of my way" He said in a dangerously low tone before he stepped pass me.

I ran my fingers through my hair wondering what to do next. Once again everything felt like a blur but there's no way I'm staying in the dark about this. I went into the tv room where they all would most likely be when I heard distant chattering.