Chapter One - Who's That?

Okay, this guys it's 2 in the morning, this isn't the greatest of stories I hope you enjoy.

Chapter One-Who's that?

Gerard's POV:

It was another day in college and I was absolutely dreading it. I don't want to get up and go to school anymore. There is got to be another way. Anything. I hate it. That's it. I am not getting out of this bed. I am not leaving my college dorm. I am just going to stay here and pretend to be dead. Please, take me anywhere but here.

"Gerard!! Get up!!" Ray yelled across the room. My roommate can be so annoying sometimes. I pulled the covers over my head.

"I'm just going to pretend to be dead. Go away." I whined. Before I know it, Ray is ripping the blankets of me.

"Ugh. But I don't want to go!" I whined.

"You have to! Come on, get up. We are going to be late." Ray persisted but I have better persuasive ways.

"Tell you what, me, you, James go to Mikey's apartment and play video games the whole day with his room mate, what's his name? Fred, Frank. Something like that." I protested.

"Fine. Just for today." Ray finally gave in. I took out my phone and called my little brother Mikey.

Mike: Hello?

Gerard: Hey. Mikey, you doing anything today?

Mike: What do you want? Aren't you supposed to be at some class or something?

Gerard: Yes, but I was wondering if me and Ray and James could come over and have a couple drinks and play video games?

Mike: What? Are you still in high school or something?

Gerard: I'm twenty five. I can do what I want.

Mike: Whatever, just come over. But my roommate is here.

Gerard: Okay awesome. Thanks little bud, see you in a bit.

-

We arrived at the small apartment around nine thirty. I walked in expecting to see a trashed apartment knowing the ways of my little brother, but to my surprise it was clean. Must've been his little roommate. I walked around the apartment and I couldn't find Mikey. Well, I didn't really walk around I mostly sat on their couch and screamed for Mikey.

"Mikeyyyyyy!!!! Mike!!!!! Mikey! I'm home!" I yelled. Maybe I could embarrass him in front of his roommate. Heh. That was not a bad thought. And I had an idea.

"Mikey! Stop fucking your boyfriend and come here!" I yelled.

"Shut up, Gerard! I'll be down in a minute! The drinks are in the fridge! And the video games are in the cabinet underneath the TV!" I got my response.

Just what I wanted. The guys helped themselves out to whatever was in the fridge as I began to pick out a video game. I grabbed some zombie hunter game and turned it on. I looked over to the guys who were chugging down beers as fast as they could and motioned them to come over and play with me. I sound like a pubescent drama queen. Oh well.

"I love this game!" James shouted and jumped onto the couch. And Ray followed. We all got into the game too. I was just about to win and James and Ray were shouting cuss words at me when he walked in.

He wore a striped black and white long sleeve shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. and his short black hair with beautiful dark brown eyes. I could stare at him for hours.

"Haha! Yes! I won!" shouted Ray. James shouted in fits of anger but I could not take my eyes off this hottie who was in my brothers apartment.

Mikey came in a few moments after the black haired hottie. But my eyes still have not left him. God, he was gorgeous. Wait, don't think like that. He's probably not even gay. I looked away quickly and hoped off the couch and walked over to my brother and said loudly and pointed to him "Who's that?"

Do you guys like it? I hope it's okay. I wrote this at 2 in the morning. I'll have your next update sometime this week or this weekend. I'll have some smut later in the story. Hope you liked it!