[11]

My heart sorta fluttered when that girl said that but I turned abit to catch a glimpse of who he was really looking at. I saw him checking out a girl who's wearing a skirt that shouldn't even be considered a skirt. I held my tears in and left. That asshole, why did I think that he still cared about me. He probably played ten girls after me.

Daniel's pov

After my comeback with Wanna One, I decided to go on a date with my girlfriend, Minji. We went to this restaurant that makes really good coffee.

I went in and saw someone I never thought I would see forever. I saw Y/N sitting with this boy and they seemed like they were on a date.

Once Y/N saw me, her mood changed completely. She looked like she was reminded of old times. She looked upset. Well why shouldn't she be, I was an asshole to her back then.

I shook thoughts off and started talking to Minji, but I couldn't stop looking at Y/N. She looked prettier than last time, so I'm not surprised why she's on a date. She looked like she had a great time, laughing with that boy.

She got up looking ready to leave. And Minji practically told Y/N that I was looking at her so I averted my gase to this other girl as Y/N turned around. I don't want to make her miss me when she's happy with him.
-
-
-
Wow longest chapter yet

I might not be able to update every day because I'm busy with school, so updates might be longer than I expect, but I'll try to update as much as I can.

Love ya <3
Ren