Evening Hall (Part 1) *The Desicion*

Jayden and Jay practice the song over and over and they end have some dance moves with it. The two have gotten so close and every night, Nya comes with Robin from a date, they fell asleep on a couch like father and daughter.

Nya smiled and realized Jayden needs to get ungrounded because of her attitude that changes. This time, she's not rude to Robin anymore and hugged him(disgustedly).

So days past and the night of evening hall was there. Jay taught Jayden to sneak out of the apartment by climbing out of her mother's bedroom balcony with a rope he attached to slid down. Jayden took some practices and managed to get it right.

"Jade, dear, I have good news. You're ungrounded, so that means we can go to parks and forests together" Nya said. "No thanks, mom, I rather read a book to my stuff animals" Jayden said as she run up to her bed with a book in her hands.

"Jade, what's the matter with you? I thought you were fine the whole time"

"Oh I am, it's you that's not fine of what you're doing right now"

"Jade, Robin's bringing his kids to come here today, can you let them play with your toys?"

"Sorry, mom, I'm going to hide them instead of getting played, plus I'll be sleeping"

"Okay, dear, I'll make sure they won't come in your room, night dear"

"Night"

Nya turned off the light and closed her daughter's bedroom.

She head to the front door and Robin come in with his 6 kids that have tattoos and nose pierces.

"Wow, 6 kids? I never know you have 6 kids, I thought it was 4"

"Yeah, 6 kids and they're charming aren't they?"

"Just like their father, Robin"

"Also this is my wife Matilda, she makes these babies like a charm"

"Wife? You never tell me if you have a wife"

"Oh yeah, I forgot during our dates, come in, Matilda"

A tattoo lady walked with nose pierces and a cigarette in her hands. "She's puny, Robbie, this place is disgusting, why would you online date the whole time?"

"To get us money that's why"

"You can just love someone for money, Robin! That's just wrong! You know what we're over!"

"Good, Nya, cause you're never my type in the first place"

"Kids! Come out of this disgusting place!" Matilda shouted and the 6 kids run out of the apartment down the stairs.

"Goodbye, Nya, hope we see each other again"

"Yeah me too when I'm dead"

Nya closed the door and slid down on the carpet floor. "That's the biggest mistake I have ever did in my whole entire life except the love triangle. I regret doing it, I just wish I listened to Jade"

Unknown to her, Jayden head to her room and opened up the balcony doors and slid down the rope to land on the cobblestone trail. Jay was there and hugged Jayden. "I'll go talk to Nya, okay, she doesn't look right, go and get a headstart" Jay said and Jayden nodded. She knows the direction to the evening hall.

The brunette saw Jayden's hands having electricity. "She got my elemental powers, huh? How shocking" Jay joked and he walked up the stairs to the apartment room Nya live in.

He knocked on the door and someone opened it up revealing to be a distressed Nya.

"Nya, you okay?"