extended summary

Extended Summary:

Theodore Mosconi works at a bakery, despite the fact he's allergic to gluten and the pay isn't all that great. His father is an overprotective ass and his mother is the poor trapped lamb imprisoned by her push over attitude and vacancy of legal papers. He comes home everyday to the same, immature crap his parents dump on him; "do you think it's right for a woman your mother's age to lie about where she's at?", "thank god, Theodore, that you were lucky enough to be born in this country with a number and papers", "her priority should be her family!", "am i not allowed to have friends, is that it?" All in all, Theodore is just about done with his annoying life.

His only escape is a writing and reading website, where he's able to freely express himself with a simple brush of his fingertips.

Hayden Walker seeks adventure, but the only thing he has close to that is playing RPGs online. Thanks to one drunken night one year ago, Hayden was left with paralysis on his legs. His mom was there every step of the way, his father paid the bills in the background, but after a few months, his only support left was his wheelchair and his nurse, Nancy. Despite all of it though, his optimistic attitude hasn't withered away.

Instead, he's found a different way to live out his dreams; through writing on a website designed for amateur authors.

And well, this exact website brings them together when an annual writing contest presents itself. The one rule is that only teams of two will be permitted and they will be assigned randomly by the moderator. To be frank, neither were quite thrilled when they saw the pairings.

A/N: I'm still debating whether this should be a boyxboy novel, but right now I'm walking on the friendship path. But if I decide to take a detour, here's your "warning" if you're a homophobic turd.