Chapter uno

Crystal's perspective

Today was ok. I guess. It was depressing as always. The did it again but this time in they bathroom. I had to cover my face. They punched me and kicked me. Called me names, "slut, whore, Nicki Minaj."

I don't understand. I'm a virgin. All that happened was that my appearance changed. My butt grew, too. And they hated me for it. They hated me. I was smart, better than them.

But I used to it. Like the pain did not get me at all.

"Hey!" Said James.I didn't realize was in math class. My favorite subject.

"Hey." I said while sitting in my seat.

"Ok class, get settled down." Said Ms.Madden. She was the best math teacher I could ask for. She is so nice. It's sad that she is single yet so nice and pretty.

"What's the value of X' if X=15-3"

Ugh. I'm in a class we're in surrounded by slower minded students. I mean I'm the smartest in the class. I'm not saying that they are retarded or mentally challenged. I'm just saying they're slow to me.

Except for this kid named Brandon. He is supposed to be the smartest in the grade but somehow he was placed into this class. I feel bad for him, he must be thinking the same as me right now.

"EARTH TO CRYSTAL!" Says Juntate. This kid is so annoying. Ugh.

"Excuse me, juntate I didn't ask you to get her attention." Ms.Madden explains.

"It's 4, if you subtract 3 on both sides then you get 12 then divide by 3 and get 4."

"Yes, how did you know these steps, we did not even learn it yet???" Ms.Madden says confused.

"Well... this year is gonna be long for me." I mutter.

Next thing I know school is over. Then I see a mate couple in the bathroom. They're making out.

I'm not sure if I told you. But I'm half werewolf and human. And a mate is someone you're destined to live with forever. And unfortunately you have to wait for them until you find them. And I think this whole idea of a mate is very fictional. I haven't found any love. Only my Parents, of course. But never relationship type love.

I knew I would meet my mate, but the idea sounds too fictional and I've never had any type of love in that way. Everyone else did. But me.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note :

Review my book. Tell me what I should do. I will keep updates. I need viewers to comment so I can fix anything.