Hermione took a thin pale finger and patted down her thick curls. She noticed when she had different emotions, her eye colour would change but its usual colour was grey with gold flecks. She racked her brain to think why her looks changed but nothing came to mind.

"Hermy!" a voice shouted in adoration. She looked over to see a small boy with black curly hair- must have been Regulus. He slammed into a hug and sobbed.

"Hi Reggie," she murmured, stroking the boy's hair. She looked up to see Orion Black- her father now- smiling.

She bowed her head, "Greetings Dad,"

Orion laughed and drew her into a hug, "You made Bella go nuts you know honey!" her father chuckled.

"Oh yes, grinding on my nerves for sure that girl. Charging over to the Potters to talk to the disowned trash! And that boy said he was innocent! Wouldn't trust that boy to even throw rubbish," scowled her mother.

Hermione held back a laugh but a few hiccups went through and the parents eyed her funnily.

"So, honey, we have to go now. Have fun in Gryffindor bin," Orion declared taking his wife's hand in his own.

"Bye Hermione, bye Regulus, avoid the grey," laughed their father as he flooed out with her mum.

"Grey?" questioned Hermione, turning to Regulus.

"Oh. That's Sirius," muttered Regulus who was suddenly finding the floor interesting.

A voice bellowed through the door,

"I DEMAND TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND MADAM POMFREY! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!" a feminine voice rang, so it wasn't Sirius.

Hermione Black trembled with glee, "Lily!" she called back.

A red headed beauty burst through the doors in muggle pajamas with her arms wide.

"Hermione!" Lily yelled as she sprinted towards the sick girl.

They hugged. A cough echoed in the hallway to reveal Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix.

"Bella, Luca, what are you doing here?" Hermione questioned.

Bellatrix ignored the question and ran up and hugged Hermione off her feet which was quite hard considering how ridiculously tall Hermione was. Bellatrix  bowed her head to Lily for a split second. Lucius did the same as he patted Hermione on the back kindly.

"We will be off now," Lucius declared.

"Off to Cissy so soon?" mocked Hermione. Bellatrix nodded mischievously. Hermione blew them kisses as they walked out.

"Nice to see them," said Lily sarcasticly, her green eyes sparkled as she said so. "I'll get your brother and Co."

Hermione nodded, "Yes please, I cannot wait to get some answers!"

Lily nodded and smirked a smirk that would leave Draco green with envy, "So do I..."