Chapter 1

Sierra's POV

It was a normal Saturday night, I was drying my hair from the shower. I noticed it was 9 p.m and I had a concert to go to Sunday. I ran out of the bathroom and saw that Cassidee was already in bed up stairs. I laughed and shook her. "Hey stop it!" She says.
I hop into my bed that was across the room and texted Kaylin to be at my house at 6am. I went to bed after that. My alarm went off for 4am. I started to curl my hair and I saw that Kaylin was calling me. "Hey what's up?" I asked
"Nothing much just wanted to tell you that umm.. I umm... I like Myles"
"Oh my god. Bruhh kalin is the bae"
"Haha omfg what if he notices you!"
"You record it duh"
"Ha ok fine bye"
"Bye"
I saw that cassidee was still sleeping it was 5 a.m and I was done with my hair. I shook her and she jumped out of bed "why the hell are you up!"
"Dude hurry up and get ready the KAM concert!"
"Shit"
She grabbed her clothes from the closet and got dresses she straightened her hair while I was getting dressed. I wore a white and grey striped t-shirt and ripped jeans with grey converse. I ran down the stairs to brush my teeth. It was 5:58 and I told Cassidee to come brush her teeth. Kaylin knocked on my door and said that she has to stay with us. "What? Why"
"Because my mom can't drop us off she's busy."
"Ugh ok ill have my dad bring us at 9 because that's when he gets home."
"Watch us be at the back of the line."
"Ugh josh is gonna be there and cassidee is dating him he is at the front"
"Oh"
I went up stairs to my room and saw that Cassidee was on her laptop while eating and shaking. "Why you shaking?" I asked as I sat on my bed across the room.
"Kalin noticed you before me!!"
"Omfg what!!"
"Look you said @kalinwhite hey babe can't wait to see you at the concert 💕 then he replies @sierrawhite yass babe I can't wait to see your beautiful smile😍 "
"Yup Sierra he said that now he keeps tweeting about your smile. He even said this 😁 emoji reminds him of you." Kaylin said.
"I'm done."
"So Sierra are you and kalin like friends?" Cassidee asked.
"Um. Yea I guess we've been talking for like 2 months we call each other and facetime a lot."
"Nah your lieing"
"I know. But he knows who I am"
***at the concert***
Cassidee sees josh and hugs him.
"Babe I missed you!" Cassidee said
"Awe I missed you to"
"Hey josh" I said
"Hi Sierra I heard that kalin noticed you today."
"Ha I know I felt special."
"Awe that's cute, I can get you close to the stage."
"Yass!" We all said.
Cam was walking around filming all the fans in line and he noticed me. "SIERRA!!" He screamed while walking up to me.
"Hi"
"Hey beautiful"
"Thanks. How's Everything"
"Great but I can't get Kalin to stop talking about you."
"What?"
"Ugh never Mind"
"Well be like that cam."
"Oh you love me." He said hugging me tightly.
"Ugh I hate you."
"Ha I got that picture I ship you guys!" A fan said behind me.
"I ship us to sweetie." Cam said
I instantly blushed and saw that Kalin was right in front of me. "Hey babe you said you can't wait to see me and I said I can't wait to see your beautiful smile were is it?"
I smiled really big and saw that Cam was standing on my side taking pictures of us. "Hey babe." I said to Kalin.
"Hey beautiful I can't believe this is our 1st time seeing each other since 7th grade."
"I know it's weird we've been best friends since 7th grade and now we see each other."
"Last time I saw you was on the last day of 7th grade."
"I know. I think you should go practice I mean come on you don't want to be here with me."
"Oh I would. Your so perfect."
"Awe no your perfect. But go rehearse."
"Ok what ever you say." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
I heard girls screaming and yelling. I smiled as Kalin walked back into the venue. "Sierra why didn't you tell us you and kalin were dating." Cassidee josh and Kaylin said.
"Maybe because me and him aren't dating."
It was 10 minutes before the show the guy was collecting tickets. I saw KALIN walk out he waved to me signaling me to go to him. "BABE! SIERRA!" He yelled. The security guard lead me to kalin and KALIN took me. He intertwined our hands and sat me on the Edge of stage. "Here sit here so I know were to look for the brightest smile in the room." I looked up at him and he looked really nervous I got up and asked him what was wrong. "Hey kalin is everthing ok?"
"Yea umm everything is fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes babe."
"Don't call me that, if we aren't dating."
"Ugh you know you like it when I call you babe." He said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Ugh I'm 16 your 19 we need to figure things out."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean come on we've been best friends for like 9 years we should at least try to hang out more."
"Sierra you have an amazing voice be our opening act that can lead to us hanging out more"
"No I don't have any original songs."
"Please."
"No"
"Babe! Please." He said pecking my lips.
"Kalin really? Your lucky there are no fans here yet and that I love you"
"So you'll do it?"
"Maybe.."
"Please"
"wait don't you have an opening act already?"
"Yea. But he's getting sick."
"Oh. So if I do it then I travel the whole tour with you?"
"Something I would love."
"Awe"
"Ok babe are you going to do it?"
"Yes"
"Yay!" He says hugging me.
"So.. What's in store for this concert?"
"A surprise I can't tell you."
I tickle him "tell me"
"Stop! Haha stop! Babe!" He said laughing.
I saw that the security guards were telling us to go back stage. They were letting fans in and I saw that Cam, Jake and Myles were all sitting on the sofa against the wall while kalin sat on the one seat. "Sit on me." Cam says I look at kalin and he looks pissed off.
I sit on the floor and watch kalin type on his phone I instantly get a text.
***text convo***
K- ugh
S- what?
K- babe
S- yes
K- come here
S- why? ?I see you smirking
K-☺️
S-what babe
K- I wanna kiss you
S- In front of them?
K- babe we're always with them
S- I know but. Babe
K- I have a surprise for you
S- oh
K- you know how we aren't dating
S- yea
K- it has something to do with that.
S- 😍
K- babe your hot
S- nope babe your hot
K- nah
S- your know who's hot
K- who?
S- guess
K- your short ass
S- hey it's not my fault your tall
K- ugh can I kiss you?
S- yes
K- come over here
S- to far
K- BABE PLEASE
S- why do you want to kiss so bad
K- I just miss you. Can't we at least cuddle?
S- ok
***end of convo***
I look over at kalin and he is smiling so hard he ran over and jumped on me. "That hurt" I said. I'm lying on my side so I'm not facing him. He wrapped his. Arms around me. "Babe." He says
I pretend to ignore him,
"Babe!" He says tickling me
"What ugly ass."
"Hey. That's mean"
"Ugh you know I love you"
"Are you mad at me?"
"Kiss me and I won't be mad."
He turns me over so that I'm up at him he's on top of me. He slowly leans in.
Our lips crash and it's like fireworks. I heard a camera I pull away slowly looking at kalin then I hear Jake and Myles laughing. "Delete those!" I said
"Send them to me I have a new lock screen and home screen."
"Hey don't post those!" I said
"Oops I already posted one on twitter of you guys cuddling." Myles said.
"MYLES!!!" Kalin yelled.
"Sorry. It was so cute"
"Guys." I said in a worried voice.
"What? What's wrong" they all said in reply.
"What are fans gonna think of me and kalin.." I asked
"Sierra come on they all ship you guys. Remember when kalin posted the picture of you guys on facetime they all were like awe I ship it and in the caption it said "facetime with the babe" Myles said.
"Ugh. Me and kalin aren't dating though."
"Not yet." Cam said
"Not yet?? What do you mean?" I said
"Nothing never mind"
Me and kalin we still cuddling until the fans were screaming "KALIN MYLES KALIN MYLES!!" They were getting hype and jumping around doing voice exercises. "Babe? Are you gonna tell them." Kalin said with a huge smile.
"Tell them what?" I said looking up at him.
"About the tour.."
"Oh."
"Tell them."
"Ok I am. So kalin wants me to be your opening act." Kalin cut me off
"Whoaaa there."
"What?"
"You asked me."
"Liar I did not!" I said pushing him into the door that lead to stage. It flew open and the fans saw kalin. "oh my god!!!" I heard the crowd scream. I helped him up but he pulled me out so I was on top of him. "OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT?" I heard one of the fans scream. "SIERRA IS THAT YOU!" Josh yelled.
I hid my face and got off of kalin. "KIERRA!!!!!" The crowd screamed.
Kalin got up and ran back stage and smiled. "Babe! Why did you do that" I said laughing.
"Ha sorry"
"Watch when #kierra trends by the end of this concert." Myles said
*** KAM performance***
"It's Kalin and Myles. Turn down for what!!!!" Myles ran out as that was playing I watched them run out but kalin didn't go out yet. He turned around and kissed me on the lips. He ran out. I walk back to back stage and everyone was on stage cam was filming jake was DJIng and kalin and Myles were singing. I walked to were kalin told me to sit. "Sierra!!" A fan yelled. I smiled and waved. "Oh my god Sierra are you sure you and kalin aren't dating" cassidee asked
"No we aren't."
I looked up on stage and saw that it was time for the guys to chose 2 girls to go on stage for "girlfriend".