11

Todoroki P.O.V
They took him. They took the only thing I love. They took my pride, my joy. They took my everything. They might as well taken my entire life with them. I need to find a way to get him!
___________________________
Midoriya P.O.V
They made so I couldn't see him. So I couldn't see my love, my pride, my joy, my everything. They took my entire life basically. I need to find a way to get out!
___________________________
Third person P.O.V
Midoriya was punching the walls over and over again until his knuckles were bleeding, "Having fun?"
___________________________
Midoriya P.O.V
I wanted nothing more to then to break out of this place and beat the blue headed fuck to death. Oop did I just think that?

"I'm going to kill you, you stupid hand fetish fuck." Ahh Kacchan has been a very bad influence in me.

"Try it kid." "Maybe I will." The cell door was opened. Timor's tried to put his hand on me but a slid underneath and ran as fast as I could towards an exit. Too bad I was caught.
___________________________
Third person P.O.V
Todoroki was getting frantic. He thought that an old cafe(?) was where the l.o.v were but wasn't quite sure. He was going to check later today though.

He was determined to find his love and Midoriya was determined to find his.