Ch.1 Davina is Alive

SCOTTS POV
I slowly come over my initial shock of my twin being alive and in Beacon Hills I blurt out without thinking, " Wait if she's on the Deadpool that means shes here in Beacon Hills! Stiles!" I shout turning to him and grabbing his shoulders with a massive grin on my face," We have to tell our parents! You know how your dad was like her dad. I have to go. I have to go tell my mom." I go to let go of Stiles but he grabs my wrist just as Kira says," Scott if shes on the list shes a supernatural."

Then right after Stiles reminds me, "Scotty, are you sure we should I mean tomorrow'll be the 9th year anniversary of her being missing, neither of them or us are really stable around now especially you seeing your birthday was only 6 days ago. What if when we find her she won't even know its us its been a long time." His voice wavering and dripping in grief and sadness.

Pleadingly I tell everyone but direct to Kira," I don't care if shes supernatural, shes alive." I close my eyes and shine them bright red and determinedly say, "I need to tell my mom and the sheriff. I'm finding her and bringing her home."

I don't need wolf senses to tell theres a slight tension between the older Hales but brush it off as Lydia says with a cheeky grin, " We can call them and tell them to meet at her old treehouse. She was the only reason I'd ruin shoes." Which before she went missing was the only reason Lydia would be caught out in the wilderness I remember .With that we all let out a laugh and my eyes dim back to my chocolate brown which were a beautiful contrast from Davinas blue, she got it from our grandparents.

Liams POV

"What do want the rest of us to do?" I ask after Lydia successfully lighted the mood.
"Liam, Kira, Malia, Peter and sour-wolf are staying here!  This is a family matter and little D is like my sister and I swear Lydia is her biological twin, no offense Scotty boy." Stiles exclaimed with a giddy expression

"None-taken. Meet back here at noon tomorrow to figure what we do next." Scott replies. Seeing as its around 11 at night, probably why some of us were grumpy earlier.

Lydia offered me a ride home, I see is as a opportunity to find out about Davina. With that Malia and Kira go home for a sleepover for 'Learning Time' basically Malia learning to be a human still, and are halfway to dropping me off when I ask," Did you guys know he had a sister?"
Weirdly they answer in unison,"No."

Kira's chemo signals portray betrayal while Malias heart jumped.
"You lied." I said but Kira thought I was talking to her and she immediately asked, "What do mean?"

"He meant me Kira, and yea I knew but she was the only person I talked to in elementary school I just dont like to talk about her, the car crash happened just before she went missing and when I came back I saw how no one talked about her so I kept quiet knowing it'd be hard for Scott." Malia answered quickly and unemotionally, back to her normal self.
"Oh sorry," I say sheepishly.

It stayed quiet till Malia asked ," Kira you okay you literally went from hurt to blank and its really confusing."

Kira glance at me asking, "Chemo signals?" I nod. "Oh I uh felt, off because he never told me but then after you told me that I realized he must not have been completely healed or over it enough to say anything about it." Kira responds with a shrug of her shoulders

We stay silent till I get dropped off.  I walk upstair and immediately crash not even bothering to take my shoes off, too busythinking of what this means for the pack.

Back at the loft Dereks POV

After everyone left and a brief silence Peter speaks up and I swear I should've killed him again because Cora asked us not to ever talk about what he said in the following moments.

"Y'know, we knew Davina." He starts gesturing between me and him. I give him my best death glare that doesn't go unnoticed by the remaining three teens. "She and Cora were bestfriends, stuck to glue whenever she'd come over. I remember how heartbroken Cora was when she went missing. Thats what turned her cold." Peter says in a sad tone but his eyes and face holds amusement.

Lydia looked up shocked and mumbled, " Cora was her secret friend." A look of confusion appear on Stiles and Scott faces. "Huh?" Stiles blurts and honestly he looks so funny when confused. Yes Stiles your Little Davina and Cora were stick like glue and honestly annoying.

Lydia looks over to everyone saying,
" Once a week she would ask for me to tell our parent she was at my house so she would go to her secret friends house, I thought since she loved nature she spent those days in the forest and said yes but my guess is that friend was Cora freaking Hale." By the end she looks very amused by the 8-year old Davinas antics.

Scott and Stiles collectively say, "Oh" causing me to laugh but cover it up with clearing my throat and telling Scott," Why don't you hurry up and call Melissa then Stilinski." Scott stammers out a yea and dials her putting her on speaker.

* bold is Melissa and the Sheriff
* normal is Dereks loft side of convo
" Hey Scott, whats up honey?" Melissa greets.
"I need to tell you and the sheriff something mom."
"Oh he's here at the hospital let me put you on the speaker," theres a slight pause till we hear Stilinski ask," Whats up Scott, what did Stiles do now?" He asked in a disappointed fatherly tone.
"Hey I didn't do anything ....... this time but we have to ask if-" he got cut off by Lydia saying ," Good evening Sheriff Stilinski and Ms.McCall we were wondering if you could meet us three at Davinas old tree house after your done with work?" I heard their heartbeats pick up when Lydia said her name. Theres a small pause before Melissa responds.
"Yea I uh finish in 30 minutes and the sheriff is done so I'll see you kids there" Sniffling and hanging up.
"Really Lydia you had to interrupt me!" Stiles grumbled.
"You sounded nervous, now I'm going to go home and change meet you boys in half an hour. Bye!" Lydia says walking out of the loft. Scott and Stiles leave right after and I stop Peter before he gets too far," We swore to Cora that we'd never tell anyone." "It seemed vital," he responds before leaving.

1,079 words - I really like were this is going and don't worry the next chapter is all Davina and how she got to Beacon Hills and Disclaimer, At this point she has just ended up on the Nemeton and wont be a week till they reunite but dont worry my chapters will cover days at a time these first two were like backstories for whats going to happen.ALSO: this is unedited and within the week it'll be taken down fixed and back up but i've been asked to post so here you guys go!!!