Prologe Part 1

Third Person P.O.V
An anxious Lydia paced the loft that held Malia, Derek, Peter, and Stiles all awaiting Scott, Liam and Kiras arrival, after said banshee called an emergency pack meeting. After boring moments of Lydia footsteps the door finally opens to reveal an arguing Kira and Liam and a visibly annoyed Scott. His raised brows pleading for someone to say something.

Lydia responded shakily," Uh, I cracked the final third of the list? Though the cipher key is someone alive, and Scott, the list has an extra name than the original twelve we thought."

"Lydia. Just tell them the cipher key and please let me see the list, you weren't possessive with the other two!" Stiles bursts after waiting for so long, patience running thin. Derek stood with an unamused face, demanding Lydia," The cipher key? Whose name."

"Yours." She answered him back. The packs' sporadicly sucked in breaths of surprised gasps. Malia, for the first time showed a raw human emotion by letting out a scared, "What?" The fact she just met her cousin and now is going to lose him made her very upset.

A brooding Derek crossed his arms seemingly unbothered by the fact he is going to die, seeing that whatever Kate did is slowly killing him he wasn't surprised (though keeping suspicions to himself) and huffed out, "That doesn't matter right now, what are the names and bounty's Lydia?"

                                                                 Lydia's P.O.V

I didn't answer straight away due to the shock of Dereks reaction to the news but I regained my composure and started listing the names,

"Satomi Ito- 6 million
Meredith Walker, Liz Moore, Patrick Lee - 1 million
Bree Leverett, Kaitlyn Schaar, Genevieve Cary, Angelic Fain, Lovilee Rohr, Brittany Kegley-
250 grand
Liam Dunbar- 3 million
Malia Hale- 4 million"
Speaking for the first time since her arrival, Kira notes, " Wait, so that's only 104 million out of 127 million. That means Scott and mystery name is are the same price as Scott. So whose the other name?"

Shifting sole to sole nervously, I try to avoid all eyes, Scotts especially. Looking around I see 2 annoyed male Hales with an equalling nervous female one and Liam. Obvious innocent and curious Kira, as always I thought with a smile. Temporarily avoiding the question with my own. "Liam, Malia you okay?"

A quiet and squeaky 'Yeah' emits from Liams direction and ever the snarky werecoyote respond, " Yeah, Scott ans nameless are 23 million, Kira 6. They'll take you out way before me."

Clasping his hands together and pointing his pointer fingers around and at Malia, Stiles stated nervously and slightly annoyed, but totally hilariously "Believe it or not it's progress." Referring to Malias reaction a moment ago.

I'm still very nervous and Scott can obviously tell by his next words," Are you nervous to answer because their also number 1 on the list?" I immediately am soothed by his caring alpha tone, standing up straighter with false confidence and said a little to quickly for comprehension, "ThenamewasDavinas."

Peter quickly stood up and rolled his eyes in annoyance and angrily grumbled, "Lydia speak up, you reek of anxiety."

I spoke slowly and quietly looking my alpha in the eye, "Scott, it's Davinas name."

Everyone saw how Stiles crumpled back into Liams hold effectively being caught by him. Unnoticed, how Peter and Derek went wide-eyed for a split second while Scott was very obviously in a state of shock and most likely would be for reasons unknown to most of the pack.

Kira asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice, " Who?"

While Liam asked at the same time albeit questioningly , "Davina?"

Bringing attention back to me I explain who Davina is, "Scott's twin. My best friend- no offense girls- she went missing just after her 8th birthday.  You know how Stiles and Scott are inseparable that was us." I start to cry before continuing "S-s-she was the towns sweetheart everyone loved her and for a long time there weren't any real smiles for me for a long time thats why I was a stone cold bitch and hid my smarts because thats what she loved m-m-most about me." By the end I can barely breath I'm sobbing so much being held by Kira as she was closet to me. When I look up everyone has teary eyes. Even brooding Derek and asshole Peter.  Malia has tears running down her face while Kira, Liam and Stiles are sobbing with me.

Everyone turns to Scott as we hear him
whisper just before a tear finally falls from his eye, "Davina's Alive?"