Beginning Of The End

Masky POV-

I was walking with Hoodie to school like I did 5 times a week. It was a consistent schedule that got tiresome after half a year. The thing was, it always got mixed up when we would run into the football team. They were always immature to some degree. The so called leader of the gang was none other than James Woods. Woods was the 'bad boy'( as the girls would gossip and fluster as the blonde would walk by) and everyone would flock to him.

"Hey look, it's Tim and Brian! You two still going out?" James called laughing.

"That's the fifth time this week you have said that..." I rolled my eyes, reaching in my hood to where I stored my pocket knife just in case the jocks decided to start something violent.

Hoodie placed his arm on my own, making sure I wouldn't make the wrong move, "Run," was all he said.

"What did you just say?!" he chuckled.

"Run, if you know what's best for your own health."

"Why should I listen to a couple of fags?!"

My face grew red in anger and I pulled the knife. Hoodie clenched my tan sleeve.

"When Master lets us drop out, I don't care what you do. Yet, now, we're on school property" he whispered.

"Pussy, oh ya, you crave dick!" James snickered.

Hoodie took the blade and put it in his own pocket, knowing if he didn't then I would end up hurting someone and the police would be called. Suddenly, we both broke down coughing and fell to the floor.

"What the...?!"

Static buzzed in the middle of the coughing fit, causing us to clench our ears and scream.

As expected, the football players fleed from the scene. The tall, faceless man in a suit appeared in view. I trembled in fear, Hoodie wobbling to his feet and lending me a cloth covered hand.

"Hoodie" I said looking at him.

I began to sweat nervously, "w-will you go out with me" I said fast looking up at him from the ground.

He blushed and nodded. We hugged and the bell rang. We both had the same first period so we walked together. Like usual, we both sat in the back of the class talking.

"Timothy" the teacher, Mrs. Peach called.

I didn't respond, I just stared at Hoodie, or people call him Brian.

"TIMOTHY!" She shouted.

"Y-yes" I said thinking of the worst.

"Why don't you tell everyone what you were talking about" my face grew red.

"Ummm..."

"Go on, you both come up here" we did.

"Look, it's Tim and his boyfriend" a kid shouted pointing at us.

We both blushed and looked down, "there is no problem with that, now go on"

"We, ummm... were talking about after school" Hoodie spoke up.

"Ok, now sit back down and pay attention. Oh, and detention" we sighed and sat back down.

As we made our way back to our seats people were laughing and making jokes. At the end of school we went to detention.

"Didn't know you got detention too" Jeff said putting his feet on the desk.

Jeff POV-

I leaned back in my chair and fell over, "haha" Hoodie laughed.

"Quiet!" The teacher yelled and I sat back up.

"Wow, what did you do" I said playing with my knife in my pocket.

"Not do work and talk" Hoodie said.

"Oh, I talked back" I said pulling my knife from my pocket and hiding it in the desk, still playing with it.

"You seem to always be in detention" Masky said.

"Yea, I don't give a sh..." Before I could finish the teacher shushed us.

After talking and getting yelled at it finally ended. We began to walk back to the mansion when we met the foot ball team. Even though they don't give a shit about me they do about Masky and Hoodie.

"Hey Brian, you going out with your boyfriend again" he snickered.

Ben came up to me and hugged me, "Jeff, come" he said pulling my arm.

"NO, NONE OF YOUR BIASNESS!!!" Masky yelled.

"So you are"

"Shut up"

"NO!" He pushed Hoodie and Masky pulled a knife.

Good thing we were far from the school because I can see someone is going to die.

"Chill"

Masky tackled him and began punching him in the face. It was intense. After he was all bloody and nocked out we ran. We came to the mansion with everyone there. Eyeless Jack with Nina The Killer, Ticci Toby and Clockwork, it was all good. We all changed out of our illusion form and sat around the couch. Ben sat next to me with his head on my shoulder and Masky was eating cheese cake with Hoodie.

Slendy came downstairs, "hello, you all home now"

We nodded and he came up to Masky.

He gulped, "I know you almost killed a kid Masky" he said and he sighed.

"He pushed Hoodie"

"You can't pull a knife"

"No one was around"

"Not at school"

They nodded and Slendy went out. Sally came downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Hello" she said.

"Hi"

She jumped into my lap and hugged me. She always was closest to me.

"Ben"

"Yea Sally" he said.

"Don't take my Jeff away from me" she hugged me tighter.

He chuckled, "you still get to play tea party with him"

"Hay"

She nodded and ran upstairs, "thanks Ben"

"Your welcome, Jeffy"

"Don't call me that" I joked and he scooted closer to me.

I noticed Toby and Clocky were making out so I went upstairs and Ben followed. I layed on the bed and he got ontop of me. I raised an eyebrow and he took off my shirt.

Masky and Hoodie were walking to school, Drift Wood High, like they did every weekday.