The Rake

Eyeless Jack POV-

I woke up to a massive head ache. I remembered what happened and sighed. That was a dumb idea. I went on my computer and saw it was hacked into. When I looked further there was a video. I clicked the link and it played. It had The Rake laughing and had a camera. He was at Jeff's window. My eyes widened when I saw Ben ontop of Jeff. Rake did it, but why? Did he want to humiliate them or did he want something deeper. The video ended with the words 'I saw you.' He must have added that part in sense I knew that wasn't in the video online. I closed the screen and knocked on Ben's door.

"Yea" he answered.

"I know who video taped"

"Who?!"

"Rake, he hacked into my computer while I was sleeping and downloaded the video"

His eyes widened and knocked on Jeff's door. He answered and he told Jeff what I told him.

"So, how are we going to find him" Jeff asked.

"Well, sense he video taped you, then let's video tape him"

They both looked at each other, "what are we going to video tape him doing"

"Maybe..."

Sally walked in, "Jeff, what were you doing with Ben?" She asked.

There eyes widened, "ummm... we were playing a game" Jeff replied.

"With each other, what was it called"

"Ummm... It doesn't have a name"

She nodded and hugged him. He looked at Ben and Ben shrugged.

"Ben"

"Y-yes"

"Do you know what's it called"

"No"

She nodded and skipped down the hall way. I gave them a look that said 'what?' They both shrugged.

"Maybe we can humiliate him"I said.

"What will he be doing" Ben asked looking out the window.

"Maybe we can dress him up somehow or something like that"

"Yea, look" he pointed.

The Rake was outside in a tree. Staring at us and clawing into the tree branch. He jumped through the window and came up to us.

"You found out it was me that video taped you guys having fun" he smirked.

"Why did you" they asked.

"Cause, you still owe me"

Ben looked confused and Jeff nodded, "I need more time" Jeff begged.

"Jeff, what are you talking about"

Ben POV-

Jeff looked at me and sighed, "I used to help him kill. I finally had enough of it and I wanted to go solo. I told him and he agreed but asked for one thing if he let's me go"

"What is it" I put my hand on his cheek, "you can tell me anything"

"He said he wants me to find him someone. I have been looking for someone for him but no one pays attention or cares"

"I just need someone to fuck" Rake added.

I don't want this to go on. Maybe I can be the person, one time only.

"You just need someone random one time right" I asked and he nodded.

I looked at Jeff and hugged him, "what if I do it" I whispered to him.

His eyes widened and shook his head, "no,I will not let you do it just because of me" he hugged me.

Eyeless Jack walked up to him, "how about me" he asked.

My eyes widened, "Jack, you don't have to"

He nodded, "it's fine"

Rake pushed him against the wall and walked up to him. He pinned him to the floor and began to take off his pants. We walked out and closed the door.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier" I said putting my hand on his chin.

"Cause I didn't want this to happen. I wanted to find someone and drag them here. I just..."

"It's ok" he hugged me.

Not to long after that Jack was thrown out of the room. I ran to him and helped him up.

"Never speak about this ever" he said.

I nodded, "thank to Jack, you didn't have to..." Jack shushed him, "never again"

He nodded and Jack went downstairs and sat on the couch. The Rake jumped out of the window and ran deeper into the forest. I felt bad for Jack. I didn't want him to do that. Nina walked up to him and sat on him lap. Nina and Jack are together? They looked cute never or less. I heard Jack say something.

I listened in, "Nina, will you get mad if I told you I slept with someone else" he said.

"WHAT!?!"she yelled standing up.

"I had to"

"Who is she?"

"He is The Rake"

"You're gay!?"

"No, it was ju..."

"You know what, never mind. I thought you were a good guy but cheating on me with Rake is not cool"

"I had to or he was going to destroy Jeff"

She nodded and hugged him, "you better not be lieing to me Jack"

He shook his head and kissed her. I looked at Jeff and he has wide eyes.

"This is why I kept it a secret" he said walking into his room.

I sighed and did the same.