Pay Back

Masky POV-

I was talking with Hoodie about random things. I liked his company. He scooted closer to me and looked into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and I put my hand on his. I put my tongue on his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I shoved it in and he put a hand on the back of my head. I did the same and the door opened to see Sally.

I pulled away, "Sally, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Play with me"

"Not right now" Hoodie added.

"When"

I looked at Hoodie, "a while"

His eyes widened and he nodded. She skipped out of the room and closed the door.

It was getting dark, "are you tired" I asked.

"Not really"

"Good" I got ontop of him.

"Masky, can you promise me something"

I nodded, "what is it"

"Never leave me"

I smiled, "I promise"

He smiled and kissed me. I tugged at his shirt and he let me take it off. I took off my shirt and he put my hand on his heart. I was confused on what this ment.

I gave him a confused look, "what do you want me to see"

"I want you to feel my heart beat"

I nodded and his heart was rasing. I smiled at him and he hugged me. I hugged him and he tugged at my pants. He took them off and did the same to himself. He kissed me and I quickly put him on his hands and knees. I pushed into him and he moaned. I pumped in and out of him and his moans grew.

"M-Masky, p-please" he moaned, "f-faster"

I did as told, "b-better" I asked.

He nodded and after a couple of minutes I pulled out of him and sat down. He sat next to me and hugged me. I hugged him and he layed down and covered himself in blanket. I did the same and fell asleep.

Time Skip-

I woke up because I heard an argument. I got dressed and went in the hallway to see Ben crying and Jeff leaving his room. Ben ran after him.

"Jeff, don't leave. At least tell me why!?"he begged.

"I'm sorry Ben but we're through. That's why"

He ran to him and put Jeff's hand to his heart, "look at what you do to me Jeff. I don't know how to explain but when I am around you I get a good feeling. I love you. Don't go, I'll do anything"

Jeff shook his head, "bye Ben" he ran out the door and he fell to his knees as blood tears filled his eyes.

I walked up to him and patted his back, "it's ok"

"No it isn't. Now what am I going to do? Why did he brake up with me? Does he not feel the same way!"

"Well, if it wasn't ment to be..."

He ran into the forest before I could finish what I could say.

Ben POV-

"JEFF!" I yelled hoping he would answer.

I saw him and I ran as fast as I could to catch up with hook.

I tackled him, "tell me Jeff, tell me why you are breaking up with me. Please!"

"I need to, it's not you. I have to cause i don't want Rake to hurt you or anyone else" a tear rolled down his face.

"You don't have to run from us. He won't hurt anyone"

"He already did, that video and Jack"

"But you don't have to leave us"I hugged him tightly, "do you feel the same way when you are around me"

He nodded and hugged me back, "don't leave me Jeff, I need you"

"Well, I don't want you to get hurt cause of my actions"

"I won't, just don't leave"

"What about everyone else, they will get hurt"

I thought for a moment, "we don't have to live with them"

He nodded and got up. He put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him as we walked away from our old life and into a new one.

Nina POV-

I was sitting on Jack's lap and watching TV. I had my arms around his neck and his around my waist. It was so romantic and adorable. I actually like Jack, a lot. I put my hand on the bottom of his mask and pulled it off showing his face. He looked into my eyes and leaned in closer to me. I did the same and kissed him. He kissed back and I tightened my grip on his neck. He pulled me even closer so our bodies were touching. We both pulled away and blushed. We were still pretty new at this. I hugged him and Toby walked by.

"N-Nina can i-i talk to y-you for a s-second" he asked.

I pulled away and nodded.

I walked with him into the kitchen, "what is it"

"W-what do you girls l-like"his head twitched.

I shrugged, "well, we are different from regular girls. As you can see but she would probely like something like a knife or blood. You know"

He nodded, "t-thank you"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I p-plan on doing s-something n-nice for her"

"What for, you aren't really like that?"

"I-I just want t-to. I do l-love her and have for m-many years n-now"

"Aaaaawww, cute"

He walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs. I sat back down next to Jack.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"He just wanted to know what girls like so he could do something nice for Clocky"

"Cute, I guess. What do you girls like?"

"We aren't really normal. You are dating a killer"

He shrugged and put an arm around me. I looked at him and noticed he had his mask back on.

I sighed, "why do you wear a mask?"

"Why don't you"

I thought for a second, "good point"

I could tell he smiled under the mask. He took off his mask and sat it next to him. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and I kissed his cheek. He blushed and looked away. I giggled and pulled my knife.

"You was wanna hunt" I asked sounding way to happy.

He nodded, "yum"

"How do you eat that stuff" it doesn't bother me but I just wondered.

He shrugged and got up. We both walked out of the mansion. As we walked into the forest we heard voices. We snuck closer to see Ben and Jeff talking.

"Where are we going to stay" Jeff asked.

"Well, I don't know"

He sighed, "you should have stayed home and just let me leave"

Ben looked upset, "never, your not leaving my side cause of that dumb ass!"

What did he mean, who was he talking about?

"Who are they talking about?" I whispered to Jack.

"Rake, that fucker!" He sounded pissed.

I am too, that ass hole had sex with my boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND!

"Screw the hunt, let's kill Rake"

He nodded and we both walked up to them, "what the fuck!" Jeff yelled.

"No, we are here to kill that son of a bitch!" I yelled back.

They nodded and we all got a wicked smile. Pay back mother fucker...