Chapter Five

Im surrounded by a buncha lunatics, fucking lunatics.

In the past 12 mintues i've had a sandwich thrown at my bunk, a dirty sock thrown at my face AND my bras all over the bus, courtsey of Mr.Styles -_- and not to mention the bus was literally discusting there were clothes scattered all over the bus empty with loads of empty bags of chips, thanks to Niall. There were bras that im sure werent minehanging off the ceiling of the tour bus, how was that even possible.   I cant even imagine how i am going to live with them for the next six months. 

Well we are in Michigan but the boys dont have a concert until tommarrow, but they have to go to a sigining, at the Great Lakes Crossing Mall, and i have to help them since one of the assistants cant make it since her flight got delayed. FML. 

As we arrived to the mall i adjusted my raybans and walked behind the boys. The whole mall was completeley filled with crazy teen girls, and to my pleasure a few male. There were diffrent types of Directioners one were the fully devoted ones who dress head to toe with 1D merch and then there are the other ones who dress like they're going to a nightclub.

One girl that got my attention was a girl that was wearing a neon pink dress. It didnt even look good on her like she was a little bit fat and you could see her love handles, and her boobs looked squished which wasnt a pleasant sight. she looked like a fucking prostitute. 

I on the other hand was wearing a sheer pink blouse with a white bandeau top underneath, Beige shorts, pink VANS, and my hair was pulled into a loose ponytail with a bow at the end. She shouldve dressed something more causual but stills shows a little bit of skin and not of dressed like a fucking prostitute..just saying.

The girls screams increased as we arrived at the table, Louis sat at the front followed by Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall. Girl by Girl came and went they were all so awkward i swear. but maybe they were just nervous, one girl almost fainted. Yeah talk about crazy.

"Chanel!" I heard my Aunt Lou say, motioning me to a carboard cupholder

"these are for the boys, their names are on em" she nodded towards the table in which the boys sat at. I made my way over to the boys trying hard not to spill them. 

 "A mocha latte for mr tomolison"

"thanks,love" he said, awh he was so cute ( in a brotherly kinda way) 

"One Coffee for mr.payne" i said handing him the cup. He just looked up at me with those puppy eyes and smiled.

"For Mr.Malik, a passion fruit iced tea" I reached over his shoulder setting the cup down, i was about to leave when i felt a tug at my wrist. Electiral shocks filled my whole body with that one touch.

"Im sure ill think of a way to repay you later" He whispered dangersously close, i felt the pink rushing towards my cheeks.

---<3-----

AN:HEHEHEHEHE im begining to upload faster lolol and anyone of my readers you should go read  AmandaRawr fan fiction called Chances!(: its really good

and sorry for the spellingD;

kkk BYE.<3