|Jealous|

A/N: this chapter is improved and hopefully better in your eyes, so will the others that are to come will be improved. If you like magic as well try my "princess of dark magic" book. Mwah enjoy<3

Biting my lip I stare at the list I've printed out in front of me, a list for three boys who know and don't know what they're doing. I ruffle my hair in frustration then let out a deep sigh, my eyes wonder over to Taehyung who's laying in my bed asleep. Putting the papers down on my desk, I walk over to Taehyung and cover his half naked body with the blankets. A week has passed since they've been following me around, Taehyung has been especially clingy to me and I don't understand why. We've never been intimate with one another unless it's oral or something else like bondage and things with our kinks. As I lay my down next to him, he wraps his legs and arms around my body. His head rest between my breast and I run my fingers through his long soft hair. He moans softly and snuggles himself against my chest, he's like a child. So soft and cute, I pick his head up then softly place kisses on his thick lips.

"Good morning hun, how'd you sleep?" He said with a deep voice, I sigh and speak to him. "I didn't sleep much, I just have had a lot on my mind lately with my father and mother's business." He lifts his head and looks at me with concern. He places soft kisses on my cheek.

"What do you want to do today? It's the weekend and I don't have much to do." I said looking down at him. "I can take you shopping today, get you a new wardrobe or some new...toys." Tae smiled then bit his lower lip. "Hun you know I'm not big on shopping, unless it's you know what." I said while nudging him playfully. He rolls his eyes before speaking, "Yeah yeah unless it's weapons or armor vehicles and things like that if the sort...you're like a man in a women's body."

"See you know what I really like, weapons are just my thing..or maybe my dad's thing, we grew up in the mafia what do you expect from me Hun." A smile smirk forms on my lips. He chuckles and holds me tight, his scent smells like roses and honey. My phone chimes and Tae grabs it. He furrows his eyebrows and shows me my phone. He throws it into my lap. And jealously fills his voice.

"Seriously Fairy Jimin? With hearts? Y/n are you going to play with them more than me? Are you going to discard me?." His eyes fill with anger, I look at him with a blank expression. "Y/n you know that I love you, so why can't you just give me a chance?!"

"Tae please let's not discuss this right now, I understand how you're feeling...but you know what happened in the past with me and why being in another relationship is hard for me." I sigh once more and touch his hand. He bites his lower lip then a frown slowly appears on his lips before speaking, "I get it you just want to be friends with benefits... but I want to be cared for and love too ya know." He lifts his body off of mine, I stare at his half naked body as he walks towards the shower. With my mouth gaped open he smirks and looks over his shoulder at me.

"Don't keep me waiting Y/n, you know how I hate it when you take forever and I'll leave you with cold water." He said shutting the door behind him, I open up Jimins message.

Jimin: Good Morning :)
                                                                 Me: Good morning
Jimin:How'd you sleep?
                                                             Me:Did not get much of any, my little pup...my mind was keeping me up at night.
                                                              Me:What about you? did Jimin get enough sleep?
Jimin: Jimin most certainly did.<3
                                                           Me:Am I going to get to see you after school?
Jimin:My father wants me to apologize to her...
                                                               Me:Jimin please don't.
Jimin:You wouldn't understand..My father isn't a nice man
                                                         Me: are you kidding me? Jimin I do understand...
Jimin:Your father seems to be more loving towards you than mine...
You were born intelligent.
                                                    Me:you can come over to my place if you want.
Jimin: I shouldn't trust you Y/n, but at the same time you give me a sense of security.
                                                 Me: that's all up to you Jimin, I won't force you to do anything you don't want.