I'M SORRY - author note

First of all, I am so sorry! Second, it's freakin 2018???!!

I have not been active on Wattpad for the past 3 years which is absolutely crazy! Also what the hell is premium Wattpad..? Anyways I've had such a wild life which knowing me I'll probably make a story out of it.

But anyways I am so sorry for letting you all down with Sweet Madness! I said I would update in January 2016 and fuck now, it's now May 2018. I've left you all on a teaser. There is a bright side to all your comments of "Bro it's 2016" "okay it's may 2016 now" "it's June bruh" and my absolute favourite "This book is such a troll" and that's just a few of them. I found them quite amusing. The bright side is you guys are obviously liking where the story is heading and good news for you all is I haven't stopped with the construction of Sweet Madness. So yay!

Now that I'm back and my life has somewhat settled down and I'm in neutral mode and my buzz for writing is back, I'm glad to say that there will finally be an update of Sweet Madness sometime in the next month. It's long overdue but we'll be able to see more madness very soon and maybe see more heads being chopped off? Who knows?

Thanks for sticking by! Stay weird ;)