Bunny shaped clouds and pale skin

Draco glanced over at the raven haired boy a few beds away from him. Harry gave him this "flu" as the muggles called it. He was sure of it. Draco sniffed dramatically as he reached for another tissue, hoping Harry would look over to view Draco's misery.

Though it was childish, it came as second nature for Draco to accuse the ones he disliked for his own issues. And fortunately the one he disliked the most was only feet away from him, perfect circumstances for the blame game.

"Fuck you Potter," Draco spat.

"What did I do?" Harry said, slightly offended.

"You gave me this... this death sentence!" Draco over exaggerated, but what else is new.

"It's not going to kill you, calm your icy soul," Harry growled, "and how the hell could I have given it to you? I'm never around you enough to give you a cold, I've made it a point to avoid you as best I can. Not to mention you had it before me, you stupid git!"

The blond went silent, looking painfully innocent; like a kicked puppy.

"Besides, if I HAD given you this-which I didn't-believe me, I would take full credit!" Harry had almost fallen out of his bed, arms and legs flailing from the sudden excitement.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Draco pleaded while holding his aching temples, all this yelling had sent he head into orbit.

"Thank you!" Harry replied bitterly, angrily flopping on his side, his back facing Draco.

Draco closed his eyes, although sleep was a distant afterthought at that point. He looked absent-mindedly into the starry night. Occasional puffs of fluffy condensed water vapor floated through the sky.

Harry glanced over slightly; his lips twitched almost making a smile as he looked at the reflection of the moon on Draco's pale skin. Then, sleep met Harry for the first time in what felt like weeks.

The Slytherin removed his gaze from a bunny shaped cloud twenty minutes later to replace his line of sight with that of Harry. The brunette's legs almost hung off the end of the sickeningly small bed. He was asleep though, Draco could hear his even breathing. Harry coughed a hardly audible cough before shifting yet again.

The green eyed boy was rather adorable while he slept, Draco noted.

The blond smiled to himself as he closed his eyes, finally allowing himself to slowly drift into sleep.

He woke up to the sound of Harry thrashing and screaming, crying out Voldemort's name along with curses and spells.

Draco was by his bedside before he even realized he was moving. "HARRY, HARRY!" The silver eyed boy cried, shaking him awake.

Harry's eyes flew open and he gasped, grabbing Draco and sobbing into his grey tee shirt. Draco wrapped his arms around the other boy and rested his lips on his hair line; the Gryffindor finally began to relax again.

The green eyed boy looked innocently into Draco's eyes after reaching a healthy level of calm.

It must have been the cold, it had to have been, because the next thing Draco did, he could not explain...

He pressed a gentle kiss to Harry's lips.

The cold must have gotten to Harry too because the next thing he knew he was on top of the blond, and that very same blond was making no objections.

A/N: you guys, again, are my inspiration. I love you dearly. Thank you for reading.