The Meeting

We arrived at our dorm and we all gathered inside the living room.

They were about to start bugging me with questions until I received a notification from Instagram. I opened it and I was shocked, I'm not sure what would happen now, what would be the reactions.

KPOP NEWS

Got7's Bambam and Twice's Tzuyu are reportedly dating after being seen going back together at tonight's award show

Got7's Bambam and Twice's Tzuyu are reportedly dating after being seen going back together at tonight's award show.#BAMTZU shippers are going crazy and so are we. Are you guys happy for the so called couple?

9137996 hearts 50048 comments

My mouth was left hanging open, I didn't know what came over me but then I couldn't move a muscle in my body. I finally snapped out of it when I felt my members presence behind me, I heard a gasp from behind me and I turned around to see Mina with her hands covering her mouth, I was about to say sorry to Mina, because everybody knows that Bambam and Mina are very close, there were even speculations that they have been secretly dating ever since our debut but then it was forgotten after the rumours of Bambam liking Lisa which I'm pretty sure is true, anyway before I could even get a word out Mina started jumping up and down, I don't know what came over her, she kept on jumping until she noticed my confused face.

"Are you really that oblivious Tzuyu-a?" Mina asked me

"Yah what are you talking about Unnie?" I asked her

"Never mind, just tell me did Bambam tell you to just call him oppa" She asked me

I nodded my head as an answer and then she started smiling so much.

"Okay enough girls lets go to sleep we have to go to the JYP building tomorrow" Jihyo announced

Next Day

We arrived at the office,well more like the JYP building.

This is what we were wearing, honestly just casual clothes.

Twice