Rick Knows.

Rick wasn't stupid, he knew what would've happened if he didn't intervene, so he was going to tell Morty something he should've said a long time ago.

It took an hour to arrive at an empty solitude rock-like world. Morty's confusion grew as Rick's confidence to speak shrank. Rick got out and laid down a picnic like blanket he pulled out of a small compartment in his ship. They both sat...quietly looking at the stars and mystically colored night sky. "You're a dumb *burp* ass Morty. " This was so random, Morty didn't know what to this of all this. "How could you Morty? How could you try to rob me of the thing I love most in th-this infinite Shit-hole universe? Huh M-Morty?" Rick glanced over his shoulder with cold eyes reaching Morty's present state. Morty stood up quickly, "I want to go home Rick...please... I just want to go, I don't know what you're talking about, can we just go?" Rick silently stood and walked close to Morty, "No." Morty burst into tears, "Why are you doing this to me Rick? Huh?! Aren't there infinite versions out there of me and everyone you REALLY like? Just let me see my shit through Rick, it is NONE of your concern what I need to do and what I WANT to do! Can you just leave me the hell alone?!" Morty was shaking and holding himself together with his own arms wrapped around his sides. "*sigh* nevermind Rick... Let's go home." Rick put his hands on Morty's shoulders lightly, "No." Morty just started crying again and Rick held him close with his head setting on Morty's. "I-I love you...Morty...i love you in ways I know are ignorant and unhealthy but...i just do. " Morty wrapped his arms around Rick, and he had a feeling a never thought he'd have with Rick before...Love..11:54 pm.

P. S. There will be more parts and stuff but don't get your hopes up. 🙂