Morty's Serious Problem

Morty was just sitting there, face in the pillow, thinking about all of the things him and Rick have been through. All of the adventures...all of the sadness. Morty was a teenager so he did what most teenagers do, which was being emotional as fuck. He couldn't figure out why he was like this, why was he the stupid kid that helped an amazing scientist. What was wrong with him? Did he have autism?....Maybe but this bothered him so much. He thought long and hard about life, maybe he should just die, maybe Summer and Mom could connect with Rick better when they didn't have to go on solo missions all the time... Away from family.... He decided that it was for the best. There was no other way, life is shit. Rick, Rick could just find another Morty anyway... A better one.  Morty made his decision, he was going to die but he would wait until around 11 pm or 12 am, when everyone was asleep including Snuffles even. Rick burst into the bedroom, "Hey Mortyy, what do you say we watch the new season of BALLFONDLERS! hell yeah!" Morty put on his masking smile and said "y-yeah Rick, sounds nice."

   They were sitting there, on the couch, watching Ballfondlers. This is a good way for things to end, Morty's thoughts of death were over compensating. He didn't notice Rick's arm was laid out behind him on the couch and Rick was uncomfortably close to him, he didn't know why but it made him so damn nervous. "Let's go Morty." Morty almost thought he was hallucinating....what? Go where? He thought to himself, "what do you mean Rick? Go where?" Morty's voice almost sounded irritated. "Come on, come Morty," Rick was all of a sudden in a hurry and fast walked to the garage, straight to the flying junk ship. Morty got in, no questions but irritated and confused. How long was this going to take? Why now? What could be so important this late at night? 10:30 pm.