Chapter Two

This is in Colby's point of view.

My grin spread ear to ear, staring at the ragged man and his small dog. "What did he say?"

"He said Bull shit, he didn't believe me man." He groaned. "Do I still get the money?"

"Get him to beieve you, or you can't have it." I said, growling at the other.

"What if I get him to meet you? Like, you two meet up, you can break the ice and ask him to stay with you." He huffed.

My before smile appeared again. "Great idea, make him meet me at the café near his little box fort."

"And, Colby," he spoke. I tilted my head. "Have you found someone for me?"

I shock my head sadly.

•••

I sat at the café, sipping whatever I ordered. I have been waiting for two long hours, waiting for the other to arrive.

I saw the boy peaking in the café looking scared every now and then, I keep waving but he just ignores me. How dare he?

I stood up walking towards the door as he peaks in again. "Are you Sam?" I grin at him. He jumped, just barley looking at me. "Well, are you?" He held his breath before nodding slightly. "We have a coffee to share then, come sit down.

I lead him to the table after ordering him and myself some drinks and donuts. I placed them on the table, he instantly tensed up.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked tilting my head just slightly. He held is breath before looking at me.

"Nothing," He awkwardly smiled. He finally settled in his seat looking less awkward. "So..." He finally managed to cough from his throat. "What're we suppose to ta-"

"How long have you been out?" I asked him. Sam tilted his head, "like, on the streets."

"Oh...well 11 years." Sam held his breath, whincing.

"Facinating..."

"Why are you even asking?" Sam had shifted further from me. Being in a booth it took a lot to get away from me, unless he slipped out. "Or being nice to me?"

"Because you fascinat me Sam." I grinned, stretching the leg so that the tip of my toe touched his.

"Is this your way of flirting!?" Sam bolted to a standing position on the booth sofa-like chair.
(YESWEWEREBORNTOMAKEHISTORY srry listening to the song)

"No, no!"

"You sick perverted bitch!" Sam snapped, his eyes filled with hurt. "And I almost thought you were ibtrested in me."

Sam bolted from the chair, I ran after him. "Sam please!" I hissed, now sprinting.

I jumped just barley grabbing his shirt, him and I stummbled to the ground, me taking the top.

"I was trying to ask you to stay with me because I want to show you a new life style." I frowned. I stared at the man below me, his face red.

"Get the hell off me." He stubbornly spoke, his voice edged with absolute hate.

"No." I growled. "Not until you say yes."

I saw a grinnig face in the background. The unknown human laughed.

"Elton, help!" Sam yelled after hearing the other.

"No can do buddy," I reconized that voice. The man who helpped get Sam here. "I want my god damn money, and for you to be safe."

Sam struggled below me.

There is a reason I'm stoppibg here. Have fun.