2

The sun rays pierced through the smoke coloured curtains, twisting my stiff body facing away from the light that broke through, my duvet cuddled me giving me loving warm hugs; personally if I could live in my bed then I would.
Hearing feet patter along the wooden hallway reminded me of a rainy day, where you have an excuse to sit inside all day wearing leggings; an oversized jumper and fluffy socks, watching the rain hit the window and ground almost in a mediated state.
I smile from under my covers as I hear my mom calling for my little brother to stop running around with the imaginary herd of elephants that seems to be repeated every morning. Every family have their quirks, mine are different mostly due to the fact being that yes they are my family but not by blood, you see I was adopted as a baby because my biological parents had been killed in a car accident which killed them instantly, I would have loved to have meet them; even though I know nothing about them or my biological family I am glad of one thing and that is that I was able to keep one part of them always will me. My name, they gave it to me - and nothing could change that, they made me, they may not have made me to be the person I am today but I wouldn't be here without them, so therefore I am grateful for them.

I sigh as I peel the duvet off my body and place my bare feet onto my soft beige carpet. Stumbling over to my curtains and prying them back to either side of the window allowing light to stream through which instantly greeted me warmth, happiness and nourishment. Opening the wooden framed windows allowing the fresh morning breeze to travel in, hearing birds chirping in the trees is one of the best ways to wake up.
I move away from my window and head to my slight walk in wardrobe, switching the light on instantly lit the room showing hangers, drawers and shelves of clothing; I opted for black skinny jeans with white lace pattern running down the outer stitching, I matched my jeans with a pastel green crop jumper with a hood. After I was dressed I slipped my feet into heeled boots which exposed toes and the back of my foot, feeling lazy I threw my crimson hair into a messy bun with no makeup. Then producing to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once downstairs I was greeted with my little brother practically shoving waffles down his throat, with chocolate sauce and whipped cream smeared all over his face; the sight made me chuckle as him.
Grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl, red apple of course the green ones are too sour for my liking. I made my way to door reaching for my car keys and shouting goodbye to my mom and brother.

Time for school.