Meeting Jaylen and Kayla

I grabbed my bag and slammed the car door, I looked around the house and set my bag on a chair on the porch.

    "Aunt Rose? Can i walk around?" I looked at her, she nodded. I couldn't wait to get away, I grabbed my phone and began my walk to town.  There was pretty much nothing there except for trees, a few houses, and like three stores.  I took my phone out  and turned the corner. All of a sudden i felt myself slam to the ground, i looked up.

    "Oh my god!! Im so sorry i wasn't looking where i was going! Are you okay?" Asked a guy that looked around my age. I stood up and wiped the dirt off my jeans.

    " So, who are you? I gotta know your name if we are gunna be besties." I figured I better make a friend while im here. We talked for awhile, i told him about me, he told me about him. I couldn't remember a lot of what he said, but I remember that his name is Jaylen and he's fourteen  well and he likes directing and that kind of stuff (he wouldn't shut up about it but i guess its pretty awesome). We friended each other on facebook and decided to stay in contact.

    " I gotta go see you whenever okay?" He nodded and i heading to the house. It was getting colder and i couldn't wait to get inside. I turned into the driveway and ran inside the house. On my way to my room my aunt stopped me.

"You remember your cousin Kayla right?" I shook my head. "You should, she's only two years older than you and you guys used to hang out a lot when you were 5 or something." I nodded and headed to the room. I noticed some redecorating since i was last here. I set my stuff on the bed.

    "Get outta my room cus, your room is over there" Kayla said taking my bag and throwing on the bed in the room next door. I unpacked my bags and took out my journal. June 18 still, I wrote, Well im finally out of the car... Finally. So far I've met my cousin, Kayla, and Jaylen who i have now decided is my new bestie. I'm kinda surprised though, i didn't expect to make a friend on the first day. But he's pretty nice i guess... as long as he doesn't end up being a murderer. I shut my journal and looked at the time, it was almost midnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, wondering what will await me tomorrow, or i guess later on today.