Fight With Mado

Hello, Reader! I am so sorry I will continue but first. I'm not going to be following the storyline all too much because at some point I will drift off. Anywho, back to the story! ~Gabbie

"Going somewhere?" The old man said, with a grin. I stared at him knowing that I'd have to fight even though I didn't want to.

I remember the last time we fought like it was yesterday. This sick bastard wanted to hang me on his wall like some kind of animal. Maybe because of my code name or maybe because they think of ghouls as "animals".

"KILL THAT FOX! I WANT IT DEAD!" He exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

My code name for the CCG is Fox because of my mask. (I am sorry if you don't like that code name but it might get better later when meeting Uta!) I knew why CCG investigators called me "Fox", for one thing, it's because of my mask and the other is because of how I move. I can run and get between them without fighting them. I understand that most ghouls want them dead but, one of my human friends joined the CCG so I have to be extremely careful when fighting. I can't hurt her nor any of her friends.

Luckily, they only got a few good hits while the rest were blocked with my crystal blue Ukaku (For those who don't know it's a type of kagune). Until his partner who I believe was named, Amon; came up behind me and tried to strike me with his quineque.

Luckily, once again I moved away just in time to avoid any of my body parts to get hit but, unfortunately, he cracked my mask in half. I reacted quickly by grabbing both pieces of my mask which fell onto the floor and ran to Anteiku hoping that Mr. Yoshimura would be able to help me in this situation.

-TIME SKIP-

I ran up the stairs reaching the door. I made sure I was back with my "human eye" and walked in calmly just in case there are any customers. Which to my surprise, no one was there.

"(Y/n), are you okay? I thought you were going to pick up your little sister." Touka said, surprised no one was behind me.
"I was but... I got attacked by CCG before I even got there. They even broke my mask in the process." Touka the older sister she is, checked me for wounds.

"I am glad you're okay... But, Yoshimura is helping our new employee. Go ahead and check on them." She said, still looking worried.

When I went up the stairs the first thing I saw was a boy from University that I went to. I believe his name was Kaneki, he was reading most of the time but talked to another boy named, Hide. Once he noticed me looking, he blushed.

"Hello, (Y/n). Where's your sister?" Yoshimura said, ignoring the fact that someone else was in the room.

I started to explain the big fight that I had moments ago. The boy still staring at me and still red as a tomato. Once I finished talking he smiled and nodded. Then realizing Kaneki was still waiting behind him.

Kaneki had black hair, a cotton white eye patch, and the Anteiku uniform.

Yoshimura then started to explain to me all sorts of things; jumping from 'how careful I should be next time', to who the "new guy" was.

"This is Ken Kaneki. The way you guys are looking at each other shows me that you guys already met." He chuckled.

Is Kaneki a ghoul? If so, I don't think I can believe it. Kaneki still has a strong scent. I wondered what happened to him... Kaneki walked up to me and smiled.

"Oh, by the way, Kaneki is like you... Except he was in a little accident." He said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"One more thing, can you show Kaneki where his room is... And help him get settled for a while?" Yoshimura said, quickly changing the subject. I nodded my head and looked at Kaneki. Kaneki stared at me turning red once again. His blush turned into an awkward smile and we left.

Hello, Reader!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! I am currently on winter break so I will update every day, and I will post an updating schedule when I go back to school. Anywho, see ya in the next chapter!! :) ~Gabbie