Natalie x Error

This will be fun its an oc x a character yayy btw anyone can do these this was requested by @KinderNatalie joy this btw all I did was screenshot your picture the credit goes to KinderNatalie on the drawing lol ignore the volume bar at the top that's my phone screenshot/volume button.
------------------------------
Natalie's POV
Today all I decided to do was work on making my void look nicer while glitch teleporting to the store buying more nicer stuff. I was glitching really badly everytime my name was called and it sounded like Error....but more like pleasure was taking over him...yessh I hope his heat isn't getting to bad or he's just messing with me...ugh I'm so lost in thought today.my 5th glitch teleport and I'm randomly in Error's void. He seems to be moaning and as I glanced at his lap I blushed badly as I saw him jacking off to my picture and moaning my name in pleasure. Suddenly he was gone and I heard a bedroom door or maybe the door to his void close and lock. I was about to teleport I was pinned against the wall my hands above my horns something tight was holding them together maybe strings I looked around to see  Error and noticed it was him useing his magic. "I---I'---im n-n-not a p-p-puppet e-e-error." I said glitching alitte but got over it sooner than later. " Ï kñøw yøü'rë ñøt büt thæt ñëvër bøthërëd më~" he sounded lustful poor thing was in heat. " Well I know error that you're in heat and I can help even if you end up wrecking me completely~" I started sounding lustful as well.Before I knew it my dress was ripped off of me by a certain skeleton.My red tail wagged in excitement.Error took his pants off and his boxers and he took my bra and panties off. I squeaked from the cold air hit my skin.this made error have a glitchy  chuckle. "I---I'---im n-n-not fu-nny." I started laughing again but they were glitched laughs.Thus making him smirk than ram into me hard making me by instinct grab the sheets tightly and for my tail to perce the sheets. I moaned loudly and Error started thrusting harder and definitely deeper. I soon felt a knot build up in my stomach.im close. "Error ! I-m g-onna c-----." "M-m-e t-oo---ahhh f-uck ! N-atalie." He glitched and we released at the same time in sync. "Error w-ere y-ou we-aring a c-ondem." "F-ucking h-e-ll." 'shit' I can only imagine that he thought the same thing.
------------------------------
I'm very sorry it was late we've been very busy with school and our after school jobs. So please understand